stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

I really don't like nights like these. *sighs* Not being able to sleep just sucks... plain and simple.

It's easier when you have stuff to do and people to chat with... :)

I really don't like nights like these. *sighs* Not being able to sleep just sucks... plain and simple.

Your getting old

If people drive so poorly right now on the ground.....

Is the world population going to level out when we get flying cars?

It's easier when you have stuff to do and people to chat with... :)

I had stuff to do! Unfortunately, I had very little sleep the night before, and I was exhausted last night. I was probably 'over' tired. But if I am ever up at four o'clock in the morning again... I will look you up. *smirks*

Your getting old

I did feel old last night, but somehow I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning... Ready to face the challenges of the day!

I managed to get a few hours worth of sleep last night. I ended up getting a stinking migraine though which kept me from getting anymore rest. Oh well... There is always tonight!!!

*grins*

Man, after a string of bad luck...my day starts out with ST getting out of hot water. A major software upgrade I did at work went off without a hitch. My truck got fixed for a case of beer. I'm staring at a four day weekend for my bday which will involve my girlfriend, fishing, beer and golf. LIFE IS SWEET!!!!!

I've learned over the years that for every dollar I spend on myself that translates into ten dollars my wife gets to spend on herself. This is why I haven't bought underwear in 3 years, I can't afford a Gucci bag.