stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

When the birds start rapidly chirping at 4 am every morning, I sure wonder what they talk about.......

That's true.

They are extremely chirpr outside of my window. They're probably saying, "That guy is still awake, I've never seen him sleeping ... what the hell is AHFB?".

That's true.

They are extremely chirpr outside of my window. They're probably saying, "That guy is still awake, I've never seen him sleeping ... what the hell is AHFB?".

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So, true. The little boogers. And they probably say, "muahaha chirp chirp. Let's chirp louder to make them feel guilty about not being asleep!!"

Hail Chirp to the Redskins! :silly: :helmet:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So, true. The little boogers. And they probably say, "muahaha chirp chirp. Let's chirp louder to make them feel guilty about not being asleep!!"

Hail Chirp to the Redskins! :silly: :helmet:

They're saying that or "Let's chirp louder so that when they try to go to sleep, we'll keep them up. Then they'll realize how bad of an idea it was to stay up so late!".

:laugh:

Goodnight, er, Goodmorning!

They're saying that or "Let's chirp louder so that when they try to go to sleep, we'll keep them up. Then they'll realize how bad of an idea it was to stay up so late!".

If they're chirping when I get home, they're gonna be saying, "Damn. That birdshot sucks." *thud*

SO true. :laugh:

And get this: yesterday my brother saw a Baltimore Oriole. I think they only come out after a good win. :silly:

Like this?

:thud:

Yeah. Only faster, less intact, and with more feathers flying. ;)

I know how to heal all sorts of boo boos... Headaches, fevers, scrapes, etc...

But yesterday, I managed to hurt the muscle where my pelvis and femur connect. It REALLY hurts! Do I use heat/ice/both???

So one of my co-workers went outside to have a cigarette, so I decided to bop into his office and let out some "nerve gas". Son ***** comes into his office and starts screaming "my eyes are burning, oh my god". I can't stop laughing so now I'm busted.

Is Rosie O'donnell uglier as a man or a woman??

Either way "it" scares the hell out of me

Rosie O'Donnell is a man...umm and a woman. Dyke city! She is scary as hell! :D

Federal Express just delivered my package (A gold and black marble chess set). I bought it when I went to Mexico, and my step-mom was going to send it to me. Well, it's here... *pouts* And the chess board is broke in half. I bartered for THREE HOURS to get the price I wanted in the market. GRRRRRRRRRR...

Im looking down the barrel of a sober weekend.

:pooh:

This weekend, not so much.

Wedding with open bar reception tonight. Flying to Vegas for a week tomorrow.

Hold it down while im gone everyone. Im coming back poor! :laugh: