stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Wonder Showzen is the funniest show I have ever seen. If you have never watched it--Its on MTV2 right now and it's on every weekday @ 12.30am. You have to watch it!

Well today was the last day i used Angel soft toilet paper. What i want to know is why is it called angel soft? ITS LIKE FREAKIN SAND PAPER. I have never felt so much pain wiping my buttox. At least now begins a new era for me. Charmin here i come!!!

I haven't. Have you ever listened to Pink Floyd, man from New Jersey?

:laugh: The name is Rob... I have heard some of their songs but, not many. Are you recommend that I force myself to stay still for a little while to listen to them?

All you need to do is listen to their CD Dark Side of the Moon once all the way through. I'll let you do all the deciding after that.

Dark Side of the Moon is very strange, in the sense that you can synch it up with The Wizard of Oz, and it's lyrics narrate the happenings in the movie. It's very peculiar, and is known as Dark Side of Oz, and many other things. Doing this was how I became familiar with the CD...now it's one of my favorite CDs in the world, though.

(12 hours later)

Dream Theater is the next Pink Floyd. The problem is they're all already like 39. They're too good, though. Too good.

Yeah, I think I'll be writing an English paper tommorow. But that's tommorow, and tonight is tonight!

My roomate and his girl got in a big fight, so I decided to be there by his side...with beer and liqour.

I wish the wife would come in my office and show me someone elses boobies too. I'm going to bed now

So today I learned that if your hung like a horse, you don't need a Harley to pick up chicks.

You pulled up to that guy on your harley?

Stevie Ray Vaughn was a god, and shall remain a god forever.

Parrot Bay is more powerful than the 42 proof advertised on the bottle.

Trainspotting is a really really weird movie...

no its not and its nowhere near as good as the book (im unlikely to ever read it again so send me a pm and i will post it to you if you fancy reading it)

My random thought,

I have a hole in my sock and its 7am and im at work should i nip out and buy a new pair or go the whole day with a mild pain in my toe ?

Stevie Ray Vaughn was a god, and shall remain a god forever.

Parrot Bay is more powerful than the 42 proof advertised on the bottle.

You are correct..

Pickles!

no its not and its nowhere near as good as the book (im unlikely to ever read it again so send me a pm and i will post it to you if you fancy reading it)

My random thought,

I have a hole in my sock and its 7am and im at work should i nip out and buy a new pair or go the whole day with a mild pain in my toe ?

What does your sig mean?