Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My roomie and I were laughing at a "compliment" a guy gave me (can't repeat it on here) then she told me her exbf told her she had cow eyes...I guess he meant like big, soulful brown eyes...but still...

:ols: just what every girl wants to hear

My boyfriend told me I look like a shark

Well you do. Just saying.

I am always uncomfortable with compliments from strangers. When it is someone I know and have a slight relationship with, it's fine. But a stranger...creepy to me.

As long as I don't look like a hammerhead shark, I'm okay with that.

I prefer compliments from strangers- I find them to be more sincere. They don't have to say anything, but when a stranger compliments me on my clothes or something, it means more than a good friend complimenting me.

As long as I don't look like a hammerhead shark, I'm okay with that.

I prefer compliments from strangers- I find them to be more sincere. They don't have to say anything, but when a stranger compliments me on my clothes or something, it means more than a good friend complimenting me.

More like a great white. Just teasing babe.

They are sincere, but when some stranger just tells me, I have nice eyelashes or eyes, it's a little creepy.

I don't mind the clothing compliments, I know that I wear nice stuff. haha.

Again, when I see these comments, I keep thinking of Seinfeld and the guy Elaine was dating who used to make comments

LOL

WASN'T THAT THE EPISODE WHERE KRAMER WAS AFRAID OF THE DOCTOR AND BECAME A DOG

Lol

Telling you that show still is hilarious even today

Again, when I see these comments, I keep thinking of Seinfeld and the guy Elaine was dating who used to make comments

LOL

WASN'T THAT THE EPISODE WHERE KRAMER WAS AFRAID OF THE DOCTOR AND BECAME A DOG

Lol

Telling you that show still is hilarious even today

When I read about the earthquake in Myanmar, the first thing I thought of was Seinfeld:

Kramer: Hey. (notices Elaine) What's wrong?

Elaine: Oh, Peterman ran off to Burma, and now he wants me to run the catalog.

Kramer: Where?

Jerry: Myanmar.

Kramer: The discount pharmacy?

My boyfriend told me I look like a shark

Eat both squares please!

---------- Post added March-26th-2011 at 01:11 AM ----------

More like a great white. Just teasing babe.

They are sincere, but when some stranger just tells me, I have nice eyelashes or eyes, it's a little creepy.

I don't mind the clothing compliments, I know that I wear nice stuff. haha.

I bet you wear cargos.

Do we have any animal experts in the house? I just moved to a ranch style house that's semi out in the sticks. Still in Northern Va. There is some ****ing animal that's popped up twice now late at night that does this crazy scream/bark/howl thing. Very loud. I just ran out to see it now but it took off through the woods before I could get a glance. It sounded kinda big going through the leaves. Medium dog size. Maybe, I don't know. Do foxes bark/howl? There's no coyotes out here are there? I've never seen one. I'm just worried about my cat. And it sounds prety damn freaky too. Like seriously, I'm not totally nature ignorant (esp in Va) and I've never heard **** like this.

There needs to be a "ES at dark" thread that is devoted to drunk converstation.

This is basically it here.

So nobody has any idea about wtf is screaming in my backyard? I really don't want to wake up with Harry standing over me. I'm looking up fox sounds and I'm not hearing it.

Do we have any animal experts in the house? I just moved to a ranch style house that's semi out in the sticks. Still in Northern Va. There is some ****ing animal that's popped up twice now late at night that does this crazy scream/bark/howl thing. Very loud. I just ran out to see it now but it took off through the woods before I could get a glance. It sounded kinda big going through the leaves. Medium dog size. Maybe, I don't know. Do foxes bark/howl? There's no coyotes out here are there? I've never seen one. I'm just worried about my cat. And it sounds prety damn freaky too. Like seriously, I'm not totally nature ignorant (esp in Va) and I've never heard **** like this.

Raccoon?

Do they make noise like that? I thought they cluck/clicked/chattered or something? This was like a screaming bark. I almost wanna say that if such a thing as a chupacabra existed, I imagine this is the type of sound it would make. It's VERY loud and eery in a way.(watch it be a squirrel or something and I look like a huge *****). It lasts for about a second and then repeats over and over again. When I ran out it took off but about two minues later it was coming from the other side of the house. A little too late for mating season I think, so maybe it's looking for it's child or something? I really have no idea.

Do they make noise like that? I thought they cluck/clicked/chattered or something? This was like a screaming bark. I almost wanna say that if such a thing as a chupacabra existed, I imagine this is the type of sound it would make. It's VERY loud and eery in a way.(watch it be a squirrel or something and I look like a huge *****). It lasts for about a second and then repeats over and over again. When I ran out it took off but about two minues later it was coming from the other side of the house. A little too late for mating season I think, so maybe it's looking for it's child or something? I really have no idea.

Have you ever heard cats ****ing? That might be the noise, I think it's pretty weird sounding. Or maybe it is a chupacabra.

On a sidenote I ****ing suck at beerpong. Suck real bad.

Did it almost make a shrieking sound? It could be a screech owl. We had one of those hanging around our backyard a few years ago. It scared the mess out of me in the middle of the night a few times. It sounded like a child getting stabbed or something. Freaking nuts. And I had no clue what animal it was for several days. It was just some mysterious horrifying sound right out my window. I thought it was a banshee.

Archived