Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Woo got a job at Cheesecake Factory today!

It's great when you have the experience and the guy interviewed before you was wearing a T-shirt, athletic shorts and sneakers, and you're wearing slacks, dress shoes, and a button down shirt...

do people here use groupon or living social? anyone think this a good deal

http://livingsocial.com/deals/26031-express-mini-auto-detail?msdc_id=1&ref=DCDeal032411_1_9494email

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 04:58 PM ----------

do people here use groupon or living social? anyone think this a good deal

http://livingsocial.com/deals/26031-express-mini-auto-detail?msdc_id=1&ref=DCDeal032411_1_9494email

The new Heinekan commercial is so ****ing annoying. The "sing it outloud" song just makes me want to break that girls face.

Not to mention the fact that their beer sucks.

It's great, if you like beer that tastes like Budweiser that has sat in a warehouse for 3 years.

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 06:30 PM ----------

Woo got a job at Cheesecake Factory today!

It's great when you have the experience and the guy interviewed before you was wearing a T-shirt, athletic shorts and sneakers, and you're wearing slacks, dress shoes, and a button down shirt...

Congrats on the job Dave. Better than Applebees. :ols:

lol true but I'll be serving... Bartending at a corporate restaurant and bar > Serving at a corporate restaurant...

Never really worked the corporate world. At least with serving, you get done early enough to sit at the bar.

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 07:21 PM ----------

Chuck Treese just moved to town and now is coming out on Wed nights at the bar I work at. I'm so stoked. Bad Brains was one of my favorite bands growing up. Still are really. McRad, WEEN, Blood Sweat and Tears, Rollins Band, Jello Bialfra and a bunch of other band members all play on a stage that you can't be more than 13 feet from. It's amazing. I love working Wed nights, but I need to take them off every once in a while, so I can sit and enjoy it a little more.

It's kinda hard to explain, but it's a fantasy series about noble families fighting to rule (I'm almost done the first book), but obviously there's crazy corruption and stuff...I don't wanna give anything away but there's incest and men with young girls and murder and drunk people all that fun stuff. I highly recommend the books, though I'm not sure how that will affect the show, but apparently the author has said they're following the book plots pretty closely.

Not the best description, sorry, but the books are so complicated cause there's like 5 story lines going on at once.

Well, I've been awake for about 3 hours now and I'm finally off tonight. Good alt country band at the bar tonight. I think I'll take me out to a nice dinner and then go get drunk and dance the night away with some pretty young girls and maybe break my heart. That sounds like a pretty good night.

I hope I don't log on here at 5 am stupid drunk again. I've been going to that til a little to often lately.

Well, I've been awake for about 3 hours now and I'm finally off tonight. Good alt country band at the bar tonight. I think I'll take me out to a nice dinner and then go get drunk and dance the night away with some pretty young girls and maybe break my heart. That sounds like a pretty good night.

I hope I don't log on here at 5 am stupid drunk again. I've been going to that til a little to often lately.

Sounds like an epic night... Enjoy it man! I'm at work at 10AM tomorrow slinging hot dogs and beers at a flea market...

Archived