Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Holy ****... :ols:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/pa-police-cavity-search-produces-50-bags-of-heroin-apx-03212011

Authorities say 27-year-old Karin Mackaliunas was detained last weekend following a crash. Scranton police say they found three bags of heroin in her jacket and after being taken to the police station she told investigators she had more hidden in her vagina.

A doctor performed a search and recovered 54 bags of heroin, 31 empty bags used to package heroin, prescription pills and $51.22.

Just found out the restaurant I work at is getting closed down. I'll be out of a job come thursday.

This sucks!

I effing hate this stupid quote problem!

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 12:46 AM ----------

Just found out the restaurant I work at is getting closed down. I'll be out of a job come thursday.

This sucks!

I effing hate this stupid quote problem! :silly:

so anyone know much about teeth? i got elbowed directly on my upper level of teeth yesterday during my basketball class. i mean, the most direct contact to my teeth that ive ever had. the dentists all closed at five so i have to wait till 8am to see a dentist (not to mention my dentist is in maryland anyways). i have some of the feeling in my teeth but its really numb around where i got smacked, but at least one of them is loose and i cant eat or touch anything or there is a really sharp pain. advice, besides see a doc tomorrow?

Prob should go to the doctor. My brother was playing 3rd base probably 8 years ago and caught a ground ball straight in the mouth. Literally killed some of his teeth and he has problems to this day.

yeah, thats what im worried about. i played 3rd base/short through college, and ive never taken a hit that hard. ****ing flailing elbows mother****er. i just hope that it didnt do too much damage, i really hate when things happen to my teeth.

Yeah dude, there's nothing worse. I still got a picture of my bro's mouth immediately afterward around here somewhere. Absolutely brutal. I think to date he's lost something like 6 or 7 teeth from it. In the front.

man i feel bad for the guy. i saw a pitcher get hit directly in the eye socket with a rope shot. i thought he was dead at first, he was bleeding out of his ears.

for me there wasnt much bleeding, other than small cuts, but i knew something was wrong as soon as it happened, cuz it felt like my top row of teeth had shifted. hopefully i find a good dentist.

Yeah dude, I've personally seen more ****ed up things playing and being around baseball than any other sport. I remember a friend getting hit right in the nose by a dude doing warm up swings. Never seen so much blood in my life. But good luck to you man. Hope it turns out ok.

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 03:09 AM ----------

And now to this...the most ****ED UP thing I've ever seen in my life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjLI1J5ITYI

I don't think I've ever been so confused before. I'm just lost.

Archived