Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Reading that article, it doesn't mention that John Ireland called Fredette the next "Larry Bird". Just going off by the article, Ireland said that he will be a lock for the first round and can start on NBA teams as a rookie. That's not completely off base and it doesn't sound like someone trying to find the next great white player. Of course the dumbass who wrote the article had his own agenda to satisfy so he completely manipulates the situation at hand.

The author also says the NBA is starving for a good white player. Hey dumbass:

Dirk_Nowitzki_celebrates_09.05.02.jpg

Nash.jpg

Three of the last six NBA MVP's have been white ...

He's an agenda-driven African-American columnist. Check out his archives, it seems like every other article he writes has something to do with race.

I think Dexter is aware of who I am, as we've had more than our share of long arguments in the comments for his stories. I never really miss a chance to call him out.

I've been slacking lately though.

I haven't followed wrestling in years but I still go nuts when The Rock makes an appearance.

The Great One.

Yep. The guy is like no other.

I just overheard two of my coworkers talking about it. Apparently he's back for awhile.

Like Spartacus, I haven't followed wrestling in a looong time, Backlash '04 to be exact. I don't know who stayed, and I don't know who left, but The Rock, is probably the only character, at this point, that would make me turn to Raw/Smackdown/whatever.

As far as I'm concerned, Stone Cold/Rock at Backlash was the day that the golden age of pro wrestling officially died, since it was obvious that neither of them were coming back at that time. I was actually watching it less at that time, due to the fact that the wannabe Vanilla Ice persona of John Cena was giving me migraines. I'm definitely tuning in to see Smackdown. ****, what channel/day does it come on now?:ols:

What is ESPN's obsession with boring generic NBA dunks in the Top 10?

Every dunk is pretty boring to me. Just doesn't get me pumped up. Guess that's why the NBA isn't really my thing. A perfect tre with someone in your face is a beautiful thing, however.

The Clippers had better enjoy Blake Griffin while they still can. He won't be there for long.

They have a chance to be the best team in LA in the next 3-5 years if they play their cards right but that won't happen with a scumbag racist owner.

It's a shame. I'd love to see the Clippers take control of LA once Kobe and the Lakers start declining. It would be hilarious watching all their bandwagon fans jump ship.

What I learned today: I am not desirable to the average woman between the ages of 18-25...and I think that might be a good thing.

Absolutely. Unless you're just looking to get laid, the "average" (personality-wise) American woman between the ages of 18 and 25 is a dumb, shallow, culture-driven mess of hormones and drama. Or at least, that's the persona that is "popular" to project for others to see.

You want the ones that aren't average, in a good way.

Aren't you still holding your V-Card ?

It might be the fro.

Naw, lost the V-card. Besides, I like my fro; so it stays. :D

And CONN, you're absolutely right. Not only that, though, but have you seen some of the guys they actually date? Bunch of ***** whipped, spineless, bland, boring, idiots. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I can say that I am none of those things. If that's what women like, then maybe it's good that I stay single a little while longer until I find someone who's not so ordinary. :)

Naw, lost the V-card. Besides, I like my fro; so it stays. :D

And CONN, you're absolutely right. Not only that, though, but have you seen some of the guys they actually date? Bunch of ***** whipped, spineless, bland, boring, idiots. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I can say that I am none of those things. If that's what women like, then maybe it's good that I stay single a little while longer until I find someone who's not so ordinary. :)

You can do both. :D Stay single and get laid that is. It's easy. Confidence and a sense of humor is all you need. Although it is tough to find miss right, when you spend to much time with mrs right now.

You can do both. :D Stay single and get laid that is. It's easy. Confidence and a sense of humor is all you need. Although it is tough to find miss right, when you spend to much time with mrs right now.

Thing about me is that I'm kinda stick in the middle of the two social extremes. I'm too liberal for the women I should date, but I'm too conservative for the women I want to date. :ols:

Also, and as cliche and dorky as it sounds...I'm not really comfortable with the idea of casual sex. It (sex) is something that's very personal, private, and intimate to me. Also, even with contraceptives, I really don't want to risk getting a woman pregnant/getting VD. Just...eh, too much risk.

ES, I await your ruthless (But, hopefully, good natured) ribbing. :D

No ribbing for that one blue.

Good points and respect for your decision to make it intimate and personal.

I agree 70%. haha. I had my wild times as a guy your age but always wrapped up and typically not a casual sex thing.

I like relationships with women. Although the sex is not something that I am waiting months on end for.

Archived