Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Who's lover boy and how come there's another kind on the random thread!@!! :mad:
:laugh: loverboy is misterpinstripes.....he loves who del....but he's my bf....weird...:silly:
He said that the forum wasn't a chat room. Then what is it? We're chatting with others. I do not agree at all. Sorry but thats the way I feel.
i know...that's how i feel too..i mean...look at some of the threads on the tailgate......not any better than ours...at least ours was fun

I want to know why we weren't in trouble for posting in here like crazy before? I'm sorry but I'm finding it hard to believe we were doing anything wrong. I refuse to believe we did anything wrong.
amen brotha!!! - random thought

Actually it was kind of weird that there was no warning or anything...I mean no one had expressed displeasure in the thread before (no one who mattered)

:D

Then again, I'm not sure what we could have done to change it if it was that doomed.

Now, I'm randomly depressed again...

iheart got back to me and said things were turning sour in the thread between two different parties. Were people seriously mad? This is a serious question. Were any of you upset by the thread? If so I'm sorry. It was all meant in good fun...
WTF??!?!?! who was mad...it was all jokes....tell me who was mad? rince? major? rince's mom? anyone who actually understood what was going knew that everything was for fun...sheesh :rolleyes:

iheart got back to me and said things were turning sour in the thread between two different parties. Were people seriously mad? This is a serious question. Were any of you upset by the thread? If so I'm sorry. It was all meant in good fun...

Mad?? Sounds like an excuse to me....

Archived