Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

And here we go.

WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT MDT TONIGHT ABOVE 8000 FEET... ... WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY EVENING THROUGH LATE TUESDAY NIGHT...

A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY ABOVE 8000 FEET FOR SNOW REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT MDT TONIGHT. A WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY EVENING THROUGH LATE TUESDAY NIGHT.

First big one of the Win...er....Fall..... something like that.

Grown ups drink Jager ? I never knew. I thought that stuff was made for kids. :ols:

Kids is such a subjective term. :)

I don't understand, teacher. Can I have some extra homework please? :ols:

Sure. But it's a bring your own Advil type of homework. :silly:

My roommate came home from the bars about an hour ago absolutely hammered...he was so obnoxious. My other roomie and I were chillin on the couch watchin the Braveheart and pretty much about to pass out and he got the dogs all riled up and was screaming and running up and down the halls...now I can't sleep :(

It's not much fun being the sober one...but I had no interest in drinkin tonight, I got mad work to do tomorrow and I wanna be alive for the Skins game, obvi :)

Can't believe I'm stuck with the Panthers game at 1:00 on Fox.

Looks like I'm listening to Sonny, Sam, and Larry.

You need the Ticket, bro. No way I would waste my Sunday watching such a crappy game. At least hit up a friends house with the Ticket, or a bar.

My roommate came home from the bars about an hour ago absolutely hammered...he was so obnoxious. My other roomie and I were chillin on the couch watchin the Braveheart and pretty much about to pass out and he got the dogs all riled up and was screaming and running up and down the halls...now I can't sleep :(

It's not much fun being the sober one...but I had no interest in drinkin tonight, I got mad work to do tomorrow and I wanna be alive for the Skins game, obvi :)

Wow, two roomates. That's gotta be hell.

Archived