Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Speaking of putting petty problems into perspective…

I was frustrated earlier because I have so many papers and exams to prepare for in the next week, and as I was leaving the library, I saw a buddy of mine and we both were complaining about how much we have to get done in school.

Then once I got back to my dorm and got on the elevator, I noticed this kid get on the elevator with me. I’ve seen him a couple of times before- he has some sort of condition that requires him to use a specialized walker to get around, his legs are clearly underdeveloped, and his speech pattern isn’t quite right either. And some guy always drives him around campus to his classes in this little electric cart.

And as he got off on the 2nd floor to go to his room, it dawned on me how truly idiotic I am to complain about having some papers and final exams to prepare for.

I’m not a very religious guy, but I thank God as often as possible for my own good health, and the good health of my friends and family members. Money and material items come and go, and there will always be some stressful things like bills and work projects, but if you don’t have your health and the health of your loved ones, you really don’t have much.

I have just been reintroduced to the most addicting online game of all time. I used to be pretty good at it, but had not played it in years until 2 hours ago.

I apologize to anyone who has important things to do. This will set you back a few hours.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/curveball

holy ****! I haven't seen that game in years! I seriously used to stay up all night in college playing this game. :ols:

Meanwhile, I have mastered this mini-putt game: http://www.webworksllc.com/games/Mini-Putt.cfm

I challenge someone to get a lower score than me. :ols:

It's okay

I would root for your non-Cowboy Dallas teams but it is actually against the law here to root for a Texas team :|

This region hates Dallas teams

lol the only DC area team I hate is the Skins. The Caps, Nats, O's, or Wiz could win championships and I'd feel great for them. You need to lay off the hate and separate the Cowboys from the other formerly helpless team once known as the Strangers. :ols:

My ex-girlfriend lives on the same street as Vanilla Ice.

Funny thing about Vanilla Ice- the guy loves yard decorations for holidays. He's the guy in the neighborhood who has the Clark Griswold Christmas light show.

I just saw her a couple of weeks ago, and he had already put up this massive inflatable pumpkin in his front yard, with coffins, skeletons, and giant spiders with spider webs all over the place leading up to his door.

File this away in "Facts that will never come in handy"

Oh alright.

So first it was "I LOVE the Random Thought Thread *cue laughing emoticon*"

And now it's "Spartacus87 has useless stories."

Tough crowd. :(

youre dating a chick that dated vanilla ice?

lol no, I worded that very poorly.

I meant that like "it's Vanilla Ice's neighborhood, as well as my ex-girlfriend's neighborhood." I just got sloppy with my usage of the forward slash there.

I think I botched telling this Vanilla Ice story.

My ex-girlfriend lives on the same street as Vanilla Ice.

Funny thing about Vanilla Ice- the guy loves yard decorations for holidays. He's the guy in the neighborhood who has the Clark Griswold Christmas light show.

I just saw her a couple of weeks ago, and he had already put up this massive inflatable pumpkin in his front yard, with coffins, skeletons, and giant spiders with spider webs all over the place leading up to his door.

Alright, STOP ...collaborate and listen!

Oh alright.

So first it was "I LOVE the Random Thought Thread *cue laughing emoticon*"

And now it's "Spartacus87 has useless stories."

Tough crowd. :(

lol no, I worded that very poorly.

I meant that like "it's Vanilla Ice's neighborhood, as well as my ex-girlfriend's neighborhood." I just got sloppy with my usage of the forward slash there.

I think I botched telling this Vanilla Ice story.

I followed along easily. I think its THEM, not you. lol

Archived