Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just a "little." :mad:

But I always will be. I will never forget it.

Hopefully for your sake the Rangers win it all lol.

As or the Mavericks, we may have outclassed you in the Finals, ;) but you have no one but yourselves to blame for losing to Golden State in '07, everything was set up perfectly for you guys that year. Poor Mark Cuban...

Hopefully for your sake the Rangers win it all lol.

As or the Mavericks, we may have outclassed you in the Finals, ;) but you have no one but yourselves to blame for losing to Golden State in '07, everything was set up perfectly for you guys that year. Poor Mark Cuban...

The Warriors were the only team that could beat the Mavs that year. No other team would have touched them. It just so happens the Mavs had to draw their worst possible matchup. But it's their own fault because the Mavs could have actually tried to beat Golden St at the end of the regular season and eliminated them. Instead, they rested starters and the Warriors won setting up their playoff series. Otherwise, the Mavs would have played the Clippers in the first round. The Mavs would have demolished them on their way back to the Finals.

As for the Rangers, well if Cliff Lee pitches like Cliff Lee tomorrow, then I like our chances to at least get to the WS.

Archived