Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Dude, I legit just teared up that's great news.

Hope she's feeling better, I can't imagine how awful radiation must be.

Thank you, my brother. And radiation will be a little uncomfortable, and will cause fatigue, but compared to what she's been through, it will be a piece of cake.

Chemotherapy, on the other hand, is absolutely brutal. I can't believe Mom worked the entire time she was going through it, and didn't go on short-term disability until she spent a week in the hospital with a nasty lung infection; due to her compromised immune system. I kid you not, one of the chemo drugs they used was derived from the same ingredients as mustard gas. And they were injecting that **** into her veins!!

She suffered a lot, complained very little, and showed just how strong a human being can be. I'll never be able to fully express how proud of her I am.

And this is how I am just after one playoff series win. Granted, it's the first series win in the playoffs in our history, but still. If the Rangers were to win the WS, I cannot even begin to describe what I'd probably say or do. :ols:

One of my best friends is a hard-core Philly fan and there's a video of her after the Phillies won the WS. She literally goes through every single emotion in a 30 second span. Screaming, crying, yelling...she eventually collapses into a ball on the floor bawling she's so happy.

Its absolutely hilarious.

Thank you, my brother. And radiation will be a little uncomfortable, and will cause fatigue, but compared to what she's been through, it will be a piece of cake.

Chemotherapy, on the other hand, is absolutely brutal. I can't believe Mom worked the entire time she was going through it, and didn't go on short-term disability until she spent a week in the hospital with a nasty lung infection; due to her compromised immune system. I kid you not, one of the chemo drugs they used was derived from the same ingredients as mustard gas. And they were injecting that **** into her veins!!

She suffered a lot, complained very little, and showed just how strong a human being can be. I'll never be able to fully express how proud of her I am.

Your mom sounds like a bad-ass. Good luck to her the rest of the way!

One of my best friends is a hard-core Philly fan and there's a video of her after the Phillies won the WS. She literally goes through every single emotion in a 30 second span. Screaming, crying, yelling...she eventually collapses into a ball on the floor bawling she's so happy.

Its absolutely hilarious.

:ols: I bet. It's been 11 years since the DFW area celebrated a championship, and that was the Stars. I dont think I was old enough then to truly appreciate it the way I would now.

My mom is cancer free, praise God!!!

She still has to have radiation, but her doctors have confirmed that the lumpectomy removed all of the cancer cells.

Thanks to all who offered prayers, good thoughts, and support. May God richly bless you.

Yay! Congratulations, HH!

That's great news.

(My Grandmother should be finished with her chemo later this month.

I think they got all the cancer, but are just doing this to be sure at this point.)

She still has to have radiation, but her doctors have confirmed that the lumpectomy removed all of the cancer cells.

Thanks to all who offered prayers, good thoughts, and support. May God richly bless you.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! It worked... The shaved head thing really worked!!!! I'll admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but I am ALSO cancer free!!! And I think you are too H_H...

Coincidence? I think not...

This calls for a celebratory song!

just got off the phone with the Saudi Embassy...all I gotta say is that the woman that answered the phone was a total ***** to me, ive never experienced someone so rude before in my life - she wouldnt even listen to my questions and was all short and snippy with me like she's doing me a favor by finally picking up the god damn phone for the first time all day and doing her job.

**** you *****.

just got off the phone with the Saudi Embassy...all I gotta say is that the woman that answered the phone was a total ***** to me, ive never experienced someone so rude before in my life - she wouldnt even listen to my questions and was all short and snippy with me like she's doing me a favor by finally picking up the god damn phone for the first time all day and doing her job.

**** you *****.

Should've talked with an accent. They hate people yapping in American English.

Archived