Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hey guys my grandma is going in for surgery on Friday...nothing huge for us to be super concerned about, but still, any extra prayers that everything goes as planned would be greatly appreciated! :)

And am I the only non Tide student that is upset Bama lost? Other than that...Caps, Skins, Hokies = skinsgirl26 is a very happy girl :)

Taco Bell Commercial for the Chalupa XXL bothers the hell out of me. The guy is HOLDING a whole CHALUPA and says man I can't eat another bite. WTF he didn't even take ONE BITE.

Speaking of commercials the commercial I think it's for FloTV where they are talking about college games and they say some of the biggest college rivalries it shows Oregon and Texas "fighting" it is implying they are a big rivalry.,,,NO!

Hell naw...These people are expectin me to pray for a guy I've known all my life because he tried to hang himself and didn't die.. He's gonna be paralyzed from the neck down if he lives. He's not gettin my sympathy. Dude has a newborn and was being selfish. **** that ****.

Am I wrong for feeling this way?

Is there no Favre Sterger thread? I just listened to the voicemails. There is no way that's Favre speaking. It sounds like a horrible impersonation of someone trying to sound Southern and taking it a little too far.

There's a thread in the Around the NFL forum about it.

I also believe that it's Favre.

#1, Sterger is a 26 year old version of his wife. Same facial features, hair, etc. So it's not a stretch of any kind to think that Favre would be really attracted to her. #2, he's a pro athlete who was living on the road in New York at the time. How many times do these kinds of things have to come out about pro athletes before people just accept that many guys who play pro sports get some strange while they're going from hotel to hotel? #3, Sterger didn't release this story, Deadspin broke it and Sterger's tried to stay out of it as much as possible.

If the Rangers lose tonight, I am taking a one year sabbatical from sports. I will not watch another Cowboys, Mavs, or Stars game. I will not watch a sporting event of any kind. I bet I'd lose years off my life. No more worries, no more frustration, no more unnecessary pain. If the Rangers lose, then I bid you adieu in advance. I will come back on October 12, 2011 and share my experiences without sports with you all. Thank you and God bless.

Archived