stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Screw that.... I say give it a go.

But she lives in a shady part of Greensboro... I'm not sure if I can go there after dark... :ols:

But she lives in a shady part of Greensboro... I'm not sure if I can go there after dark... :ols:

In that case I say leave it alone.

SAFETY FIRST!!! :D

Is it ok to be a bit conflicted your baby may be stronger than you?

63832_1198407457853_1758512304_382992_2857526_n.jpg

I've been outrun,out hit and out gunned...time for the rocking chair:silly:

Screw that.... I say give it a go.
I don't think it's THAT he wants to screw :drooley:

The Jax mascot caught Scobee's game winning kick and ran with it. Makes me laugh...

Damn it...is there any video of this

I've been waiting 11 years for the moment that will come in a little more than 12 hours. Go Rangers!

Get busy living or get busy dying. That's damn right.

For the second time in my life, I'm guilty of committing a crime. Course, I doubt they're going to throw up any road blocks for that. Not for an old poster like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at the start of a long playoff journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it to Game 1 of the ALDS. I hope to see Josh Hamilton and shake his hand. I hope the Ballpark in Arlington is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

PS after all my anger and angst towards the Braves for actually winning the wild card I will root fervently for them to knock off SF Giants

Go

Braves , Rays*, Yankee, and Phillies

*although I picked Rangers to win on other forum

Edited by ixcuincle

Get busy living or get busy dying. That's damn right.

For the second time in my life, I'm guilty of committing a crime. Course, I doubt they're going to throw up any road blocks for that. Not for an old poster like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at the start of a long playoff journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it to Game 1 of the ALDS. I hope to see Josh Hamilton and shake his hand. I hope the Ballpark in Arlington is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

Well done, sir. Love that movie.

So if in some way the Twins and Rangers could make it through the ALDS, then it would be a rematch of the Washington Senators and the....Washington Senators in the ALCS?

:ols:

Edited by The Evil Genius

So if in some way the Twins and Rangers could make it through the ALDS, then it would be a rematch of the Washington Senators and the....Washington Senators in the ALCS?

I didn't even think of that. :ols:

Go Senators/Rangers! :D

Cee Lo Green's "**** You!" might be the best song of 2010.

And I don't usually appreciate that style of music....

Edited by The Evil Genius

Ya know, every day I hate my job more and more... Here's the actual dialogue between my boss and I today:

Boss: Why aren't you wearing a ****ing belt?

Me: I was, but Miranda needed it more than me, her pants were too big (She lost a few pounds since the last time she wore jeans as opposed to shorts)

Boss: Don't you ever come into work again not wearing a belt

Me: I DID come in wearing a belt, I just gave it to her

Boss: Well get it back, you look like **** without a belt.

Me: Super, boss... Will do...

Now the person who was wearing MY belt didn't get any crap from him for not wearing one to begin with...

Gotta love double standards...

On the bright side... The flirting between us (me and coworker) has gone from subtle to obvious...

I wonder what cool, innovative and embarrassing way I can screw this one up before a date... I'm guessing it involves alcohol and text messaging at bad hours of the night...

And yet, so depressing. :(

We better get a share of that damn title if the Rangers OR Twins go all the way.

Ya know, every day I hate my job more and more... Here's the actual dialogue between my boss and I today:

Boss: Why aren't you wearing a ****ing belt?

Me: I was, but Miranda needed it more than me, her pants were too big (She lost a few pounds since the last time she wore jeans as opposed to shorts)

Boss: Don't you ever come into work again not wearing a belt

Me: I DID come in wearing a belt, I just gave it to her

Boss: Well get it back, you look like **** without a belt.

Me: Super, boss... Will do...

Now the person who was wearing MY belt didn't get any crap from him for not wearing one to begin with...

Gotta love double standards...

On the bright side... The flirting between us (me and coworker) has gone from subtle to obvious...

I wonder what cool, innovative and embarrassing way I can screw this one up before a date... I'm guessing it involves alcohol and text messaging at bad hours of the night...

like texting a friend a you got the ***** on lock down but end up texting that to her? it happens