Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Do you all like seafood or not

Was looking through another forum's thread and they didn't seem to like seafood. Seafood other than anchovies is fine

I was born in South Fla and I've lived in Maryland since '96, I freaking love seafood, scallops, crab, lobster, fish, mussles, you name it I love it. Calamari's not too good here though, at least not as good as it is in Florida. Theres this Italian place in Miami called Calamari Italian Seafood, where they chop it up and fry it in batter, and they come out like golden onion rings, and they're served with tomato sauce. I do like the crab cakes here.

I DVR'd the "biggest Loser" premiere and watched it tonight and cried like a baby watching it. The stories are so touching, you can't help but hope everyone ties for first place.

I love the show too, though I missed most of it last night. Though I've never been that big, I can relate to the on-going struggle with weight. And I too root for them all. There are no losers on that show. Anyone, who makes even the smallest lifestyle improvement, wins.

So I got to class a little early this afternoon. One of the tables was completely covered in water. This one chick walks in and says, "oh my gosh! That water is still there? My water bottle spilled when I had class in here this morning. I can't believe nobody has cleaned it up yet!" Then she proceeds to just go and sit at a different table. What the ****??

Archived