Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Holy ****! 17 days!? I didn't realize how soon it was!

OCTOBER 8TH!!!!! I know it's so close!!!

And on that note...I'm giving up on pulling an all nighter...I'd rather wake up early and finish this ****...ugh 2 exams, a paper, a project, and two quizzes is a lot for 3 freakin days....especially now that football has started I barely get **** done on the weekends...I wish professors cared about this :silly:

Don't understand how someone doesn't have cable in 2010. And, of course, im talking about if they can afford it.

At any rate, you missed a damn good football game. In fact, the last two (three if you count the Jets-Ravens game) have been awesome.

It's not like cable is cheap

Cable costs over 100 dollars to add on with Fios which is a whopping amount, plus no one watches cable here for anything so there's pretty much no point in subscribing

Internet is more important than cable, and you can watch or listen to the games online so cable is pretty much useless.

I mean what made the movie so moving was the history connected with the Yankees and the impact Steinbrenner played on the sport

You may not be a Yankee fan but that movie is damn worth watching. Steinbrenner was a fan of the fans. He did everything for the fans. Great owner.

One of the funniest parts of the film was the guy who had tickets to the New Yankees Stadium and he was complaining about the obstructions in the new Yankee Stadium and some random guy told him to "Go Back to Flushing" :ols:

The boss was a fantastic character in baseball and he will be missed

One thing I do miss about cable is the frequent Rush Hour reruns on TBS

That movie is hilarious, never bothered to see 2 or 3

I'm not a fan of cable showing the same movies over and over again and I've criticized them for doing so, but one movie immune from criticism is Rush Hour. Honestly, I am disappointed I did not include it in the Top 10 movies list.

Archived