Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I am ****ing stupid. I swear i know am doing some stupid and childish but I keep doing it. What the hell is wrong with me. Gonn have to apologize tomorrow.

I mean no disrespect, at all, but you're 19. If you COULDN'T make this post, I would worry about you. :)

I agree.

And **** that ******. ;)

:ols:

Don't worry RP, the rest of us NFC East teams will try to keep the basement door cracked for you guys, it can get VERY lonely down there, trust me, we know. :ols::ols::ols:

Chyea. Check out what we've done to the place RP! We've been tenets for so long we figured we'd make it more comfortable. Sorry about the Burgundy and Gold decor but ya know we just had to do it. Its actually not too bad, the plumbing needs a little work and it can get chilly in the winter but hey its home.

Chyea. Check out what we've done to the place RP! We've been tenets for so long we figured we'd make it more comfortable. Sorry about the Burgundy and Gold decor but ya know we just had to do it. Its actually not too bad, the plumbing needs a little work and it can get chilly in the winter but hey its home.

I tore that burgundy and gold **** out. I moved it to the attic. :)

I wish I could find one of the threads I posted in saying we should draft Jahvid Best. It's nice to hit one every once in a while.

I started one. It sucks, I really thought we were going to draft him, that was until we got McNabb. Oh well, there are plenty of guys coming out this year.

My top five:

Mark Ingram

Jahquiz Rogers

Kendall Hunter

Ryan Williams

Noel Devine

Archived