Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

See you should have just gone to Whataburger or gotten some sausages to celebrate Oktoberfest

Forget that beer nonsense

But beer is good. :(

Don't take it that far, you look good in your hat.

Whatever it is, I hope it works out.

eh I've just had a lot to drink tonight. And I need to go to bed because I've gotta get up in a few hours so I can begin my tailgate and go to the game. I bet you ****ers have already slept and are awake, huh?? :ols:

Strange, on-going dream last night. Everytime I woke up, then fell asleep again, I ended up back in the same dream.

Here's the long and short of it.

I went to California (for an undetermined reason) and was staying somewhere, I guess in the northern part of the state, with Big Mike and Predicto. For some reason, it was like a religious experience to be in Cali, which I've never visited. I was amazed by everything I saw, and kept repeating, "I can't believe I'm actually here! I can't believe I'm actually here!"

So anyway, we go for a hike, and at one point, Predicto says, "The game's coming on, let's go!" He and Mike take off running back to the cabin, but my legs won't work, so I quickly lose sight of them. Now I'm lost in the woods. I leave the trail and head off behind a huge tree (to hide from whatever) and plot my next move. I look around the tree (which was like 10-feet wide) and come face to face with a polar bear. lol. I back away slowly, and bump into one of her two cubs, who were standing behind me. Great. Now I've pissed off mama bear. The cubs wanna play, but I know I have to get away from them, because mama will be protective.

So I start backing away from them, and bump into a pair of grizzly cubs. As I do, mama grizzly comes out of nowhere, standing about 14-feet tall on her hind legs. Finally my legs start to work, and I take off running for a wooden fence on the other side of the trail. Mama grizz is hot on my heels as I jump over the fence and roll to a stop. Mama grizz gets stuck in the fence (which now has like thick chicken wire on it. She ripped through it and got stuck.)

So I wake up, and then fall asleep again. Now Big Mike, Predicto and I are in New York City. We're on top of the World Trade Center, outside, and there's no fencing around the top. Somehow I knew there was only one building, so maybe it was the freedom tower or something. All of a sudden, it turns into the Empire State Building, but there's still no fencing, and the edge of the building is really close. Predicto is now dressed as a NYC cop, and Big Mike is, well, Big Mike.

I tell them that when I played GTA IV all the time, I used to fly up here in a helicopter so I could jump off, and I decide to demonstrate. I take a nice long run, and make sure there's nothing to keep me from falling all the way to the sidewalk. (I hated it in GTA when I would just land on a lower level of the building.) I jump off, but levatate in mid-air, and get returned to the top of the building by some kind of invisible conveyor belt.

I walk back and sit down between Mike and P, and Mike asks me, "Hey, what's your record in computer chess?" I pull an iPad out of my back pocket, look it up, and say, "42-52." Then I woke up for good.

OK, go ahead. Analyze away. :ols:

Archived