Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

On the good side of things, I hooked up with some random 34 year old chick last night.

On the bad side, I lost my debit card so I have to go through the hassle of cancelling it and getting a new one sent to me.

You hooked up with a random chick, and "lost" your debit card. Hmm...:ols:

I just hate it when you run out of toilet paper. It bothers me and it probably bothers other people too.

Yeah, who wouldn't hate that, bro. Same goes with forgetting to get a towel to take with you in the bathroom for your shower.

But with the toilet paper, I hate when people don't know the correct way to place it on the dispenser. Its always OVER, people.;)

Yeah, who wouldn't hate that, bro. Same goes with forgetting to get a towel to take with you in the bathroom for your shower.

But with the toilet paper, I hate when people don't know the correct way to place it on the dispenser. Its always OVER, people.;)

I do that probably once or twice a month, consistently, and thankfully every time it's happen, there hasn't been anyone around, so I just sneak out of the bathroom naked and wet and go get my towel and come back, cause its FREEZING outside of the bathroom.... I just pretend I'm Han Solo on Hoth looking for Luke.

And yes, over, for sure.

I have got to get off this boat! I've never seen two bigger alcoholics in my life. I'm going ****ing insane! We shouldn't even be here. I'm baby sitting two drunk children that have a limitless credit card. $40 for boar's head sandwich meat, to give to two stray dogs. If this was my boat I'd blow the **** up.

Still on cloud nine after yesterday's game.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIRATES! WOOOHOO!

Oh, and as far as tonight is concerned, to hell with Virginia Tech. I'm all for someone breaking up the BCS bash.

The rest of the year, I'm pretty indifferent about Tech...that is, until the Pirates go up to visit Blacksburg.

Archived