Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

when signing up for classes, I had to complete a certain set of upper level supporting sequence classes for my major...out of all the classes on the list, only a Sociology/Womens studies class fit into my schedule....:doh:

So, first class was tuesday. All I have to say is...I'm in the biggest hippie class ever. We dont have exams....we just talk, copy and paste parts of readings we found interesting, leave comment cards every class about something we found interesting, etc, and write 3 short essays.

Thats it, thats the class. :wtf:

Those classes are always really out there.

What's the professor like?

My freshmen year when I was at USF, I took a class called Sexual Health & Identity or something similar, as a random elective that fit really well into my schedule, and the professor was this super feminist lesbian, and all of the teacher's assistants were the same way. The lecture had a strange slant to it when discussing topics, which wasn't bad, but the small group classes with the T.A. were terrible. She was this older lady who HATED men, and I was one of only like 5 or 6 guys in my 20-some person small group class.

For extra credit, we were asked to go see a campus performance of the Vagina Monologues and write a 1 page reflection on it. I did, and wrote that while I understand the overall point of the show about women needing to find their own voice and strength in serious issues, it came across somewhat over the top against men at various points which maybe limited the kind of audience it could reach. My TA gave me zero points for my reflection paper and said that my opinion on the performance was unqualified because I obviously didn't understand it or didn't even attend it.

But I don't know if I've ever taken a class with that many hot girls in it before.

when signing up for classes, I had to complete a certain set of upper level supporting sequence classes for my major...out of all the classes on the list, only a Sociology/Womens studies class fit into my schedule....:doh:

So, first class was tuesday. All I have to say is...I'm in the biggest hippie class ever. We dont have exams....we just talk, copy and paste parts of readings we found interesting, leave comment cards every class about something we found interesting, etc, and write 3 short essays.

Thats it, thats the class. :wtf:

whats the couse number? sounds eerily familiar to a class i took. i think mine was socy325 also at cp.

Those classes are always really out there.

What's the professor like?

But I don't know if I've ever taken a class with that many hot girls in it before.

She's kind of a hippie, I dont really get the anti-men vibe from her, I think shes just a carefree kinda hippie girl. Shes not old, I think shes getting her PHD.

whats the couse number? sounds eerily familiar to a class i took. i think mine was socy325 also at cp.

thats the class!! :ols:

I think it's going to be back-to-back high school football nights for me this weekend. Tonight, Fort Hill vs. Surratsville. Tomorrow night, Allegany vs. Southern Garrett.

Surratsville is my second-favorite team this week, just like anyone who plays the Cowboys. For those of you who don't know, Fort Hill is the anti-Christ of high schools. :pfft:

Unfortunately, I'll miss both NASCAR races this weekend. Forgive me, Big Bill France. :(

I think it's going to be back-to-back high school football nights for me this weekend. Tonight, Fort Hill vs. Surratsville. Tomorrow night, Allegany vs. Southern Garrett.

Surratsville is my second-favorite team this week, just like anyone who plays the Cowboys. For those of you who don't know, Fort Hill is the anti-Christ of high schools. :pfft:

Unfortunately, I'll miss both NASCAR races this weekend. Forgive me, Big Bill France. :(

Shouldn't even be a choice. Football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NASCAR.

Be careful if you do. It's legal, yes. But it's also very difficult.

I tried "trail braking" once. (Braking with your left foot.) Not...pretty. :ols:

So wait... You gas, brake, and clutch with your left foot?

How the hell do you get that f'er started rolling without stalling?

Surratsville is definitely no Frederick Douglass or Potomac. Those guys were scary good back when I was in high school.

Nah. You're right. They were 2-8 last year, and are actually supposed to be worse this year. I just love it when the city kids come up here and get smacked around by our country boys. (Even if I despise Fort Hill.)

I felt bad for Surratsville's QB. (Don't know his name, the PA system wasn't working tonight, due to construction.) The kid is really talented, he just doesn't have much around him.

Time for my Campers to get it started tomorrow night!!! :point2sky

Eh, after I turned 21, my cutoff age became 20, but oh well, everyones different. A lot of those freshman chicks need a year or two of seasoning before I'd even consider going after them, too immature/emo.

I dont know man, I usually like the younger girls because they are less seasoned...and they dont look like theyve been emotionally drained from college yet :ols:

Archived