Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That sucks man.  But like I said, brush it off.  If she texted you, don't respond.  Or if you haven't respond, reply, "Oh ****, that's actually good.  I forgot all about it and am hanging out at one of my friends places."

She gave me some bs about her friend ****ing up her hair and making it green so she is going to help her fix it or something idk some stupid bs excuse then asked if I was doing anything this weekend to not make me feel bad I guess or something idk.

I just said "Its okay. You can't have a friend walking around with a ****ed up head"

Bad mood now.

She gave me some bs about her friend ****ing up her hair and making it green so she is going to help her fix it or something idk some stupid bs excuse then asked if I was doing anything this weekend to not make me feel bad I guess or something idk.

I just said "Its okay. You can't have a friend walking around with a ****ed up head"

Bad mood now.

Hang in there man.  Chicks be crazy sometimes.  

Hell, nights young though man, get out of the crib and mix it up.  You might have posted this before, but do you have any roommates?  

Bad mood now.

So tonight's a no, but don't stop thinkin' about tomorrow...sorry,......

No doubt, she can't have a butthead with her, so give this one a break. If you've exchanged numbers, text her for a short/little coffee meet or something?

(I'm old, gimme a break, y'all...)

Knowing my luck tho its going to be "Oh something came up can't come over"

Meh, it happens. Be like Darrell Green and shake it off. 

Next time you see her working at the front desk, just strike up a casual conversation like the blow off ain't ****. Make a mental note to cross her off YOUR list. Don't chase her no more, but if you laying back piques her interest—hate **** the **** out of her. 

No doubt, she can't have a butthead with her, so give this one a break. If you've exchanged numbers, text her for a short/little coffee meet or something?

You have knowledge Mary, and I was thinking the same thing.  It actually could have been the truth she told him.  And meeting up for lunch or a coffee is exactly what he needs to do.  

Heck, you never know, but since it was her idea to go over to his place, maybe her girlfriend gave her advice and told her that she needs to go out to a public place first not his crib.

Bad mood now.

Don't get smart with her, girls like knowing they got to a guy. Sometimes it's "Mission Accomplished" for them. She asked what you are doing this weekend, nothing to be mad about yet. If she rain cheques you again, then it's the 'ole fool me once, fool me twice bit. She ain't the only girl alive, there is always next millennium.

You need to go let loose around some drunk crazy tricks. Wear something badass, slick your hair back, take some pregame shots with a friend and get to the dance bars and parties. A girl will eventually look at you a certain way, and you'll know she wants the telephone pole.

Tadpole, sorry.

Heck, you never know, but since it was her idea to go over to his place, maybe her girlfriend gave her advice and told her that she needs to go out to a public place first not his crib.

Yep, this ain't the 70s/80s/90s anymore, LOL

No one is safe anywhere...damn scary, huh?

edit: all y'all silly too, help a brotha serious

I'm curious about the female perspective on his situation.  

Women decide who they are going to sleep with after, say, 5-seconds . . . a woman knows whether you're in the yes/no/maybe column? What percentage of women, in your opinion, can be swayed by what the guy does (i.e. his "game").

How strongly does "type" play into it? Say, the girl is a sorority girl and her types are the stereotypical frat boys, should a guy who has a more hip-hop/urban style even try? Or is it better to stick to your "genre"?

Good point. Women make awful decisions all the time. 

Maybe she's an outright whore, and all she wanted to do was grab the mic, but she'd mentioned to her friend that MoCo could have long-term potential. So her friend was like, "No! You cannot suck his dick the first time you two hang out. Not if you actually want to date him. Let's stay in and lez out instead?"

I'm curious about the female perspective on his situation.  

Women decide who they are going to sleep with after, say, 5-seconds . . . a woman knows whether you're in the yes/no/maybe column? What percentage of women, in your opinion, can be swayed by what the guy does (i.e. his "game").

How strongly does "type" play into it? Say, the girl is a sorority girl and her types are the stereotypical frat boys, should a guy who has a more hip-hop/urban style even try? Or is it better to stick to your "genre"?

Oddly enough, none of your "personalities" are me.(And I'm old, so I thought I'd been around, LOL, but I've never been a college chick of any kind.)

My husband is extremely intelligent. Trouble is, he'll talk everyone's head off. There ya go.

take some pregame shots with a friend and get to 

I dont have any friends here which is the problem. Im 24 and everyone in my classes are 19 or 20. So I dont **** with any of them and I don't like to go out alone because its just really awkward and it tempts you to take out your phone so you dont look weird which is a no no. I liked to go out back home with friends but I've only gone out once since I've been here because I just dont go out alone its just awkward. Thats what I need more than anything just a friend to go out with so I dont look like a wierdo or a friend so that I have a way of meeting other people.

Well I either came off like a asshole dbag or super funny but my money is on asshole dbag ill see if I even get a txt back

F her dude. Hate when girls pull that ****. Whatever man live and learn

I'm just glad you're alive

And texting every 10 mins shows her that you're desperate. Just brush it off. If she calls and wants to hang out if yiu ain't got **** to do go for it. But don't make special arrangements or fix your schedule for. She already blew that.

She's on your schedule now.

Sorry didn't see that she had texted you. Yeah I would brush it off like you forgot about it. If you have any other girl friends that are cool and just like hanging out, invite one over to chill when you know she's working the desk. Girls tend to change their tone and flock if they had any second guessing before. Or since you don't know many people, try from class. May be young but they can introduce you to people more your age if that's the case. Easier meeting a variety of people within a group.

Do you talk to her much at the desk? Know any of her interests?

TA light weight cute, Moco if she brings a toothbursh over she expects to get dicked down.

LOL!!!! Toothbrush don't lie!

Moco, think about part timing as a server at a restaurant. You'll befriend employees and will probably go out at night with them as a group. Plus you'll be interacting with a ton of girls as you work. Just don't get caught adding two tablespoons of your splooge to their gluten free pasta.

I dont have any friends here which is the problem. Im 24 and everyone in my classes are 19 or 20. So I dont **** with any of them and I don't like to go out alone because its just really awkward and it tempts you to take out your phone so you dont look weird which is a no no. I liked to go out back home with friends but I've only gone out once since I've been here because I just dont go out alone its just awkward. Thats what I need more than anything just a friend to go out with so I dont look like a wierdo or a friend so that I have a way of meeting other people.

Well I either came off like a asshole dbag or super funny but my money is on asshole dbag ill see if I even get a txt back

You're in college right? Join something. You gotta have common interests with people that's how you build a network of friends and friends lead to other things. Join a group you're passionate about or join a group that you're remotely curious. If you don't want to hang out with "woo" party girls go volunteer for something charitable. 

http://osa.uark.edu/rso/

or go play a sport or a co-ed sport (even better).

LOL!!!! Toothbrush don't lie!

Moco, think about part timing as a server at a restaurant. You'll befriend employees and will probably go out at night with them as a group. Plus you'll be interacting with a ton of girls as you work. Just don't get caught adding two tablespoons of your splooge to their gluten free pasta.

Yeah, meeting people through work is the way to go in college.  Most likely, you will find people in your age group 21-25, in the same boat.  Plus, everyone in college working part time is looking to blow off steam and go out in packs.  

Back in 97-98, the Food Lion crew (where I worked part-time) we took over bars, rolled in at least 10+ deep every Monday night for football.  Great mix of guys and gals and single guys sometimes got lucky or had a shot if the gals brought their friends along that didn't work there.  

Archived