Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

some people lack the most basic social skills.  if you walk into somebody's office and they're face first in a big sloppy burger, and you just wanna shoot the breeze, doesn't your social interaction alarm go off and say to you "ah, he's eating.  I'll come back."

dude didn't even want anything work related, wanted to tell me about his drills for the national guard this weekend.  Dawg, i'm 3 bites in, and I just hit the first pickle. :o   I'm having a yumgasm...RIGHT NOW.  and you're ruining it.  go away..

why are people so clueless.  :rolleyes:

I went out for a quick bite at Mickey D's a little while ago. Anyway, I pull up behind this guy as he's about to order. Guy starts berating the women taking his order. And she did nothing to deserve it. Guy was just extremely angry.

Anyway, do people not have the brain capacity to know you don't **** with people that are handling your food? Was one of the more idiotic things I've seen in awhile.

Yeah, I never talk **** to anyone at any restaurant that I eat at (that works there).  I don't send **** back either, I just deal with it.  Now for assholes in line doing some **** like Moco mentioned, I might sigh or shake my head.  

I just went to Moe's and it annoys the **** out of me cause they put your burrito and dip on the bottom of the bag, then dump all your chips on top.  Then I have to ****ing dig for my **** so I can eat.  #firstworldproblems

Mike and Mike piss me off. As does most sports talk now.

I cannot STAND them. It took me awhile to realize it. Yet, when I get ready for work. Every morning. ESPN 2 is on in my room. And I listen. Why? This is why psychology is a legitimate profession. Sometimes I cannot understand my brain.

I cannot STAND them. It took me awhile to realize it. Yet, when I get ready for work. Every morning. ESPN 2 is on in my room. And I listen. Why? This is why psychology is a legitimate profession. Sometimes I cannot understand my brain.

Yea, i have the GFs car right now so now NFLN or Howard so im stuck listening to them or the other idiots on the radio. 

But i agree...when i was younger late teens early 20's i loved them..listened almost everyday...now i cant stand it. Pretty much disagree with everything they say. 

Yea, i have the GFs car right now so now NFLN or Howard so im stuck listening to them or the other idiots on the radio. 

But i agree...when i was younger late teens early 20's i loved them..listened almost everyday...now i cant stand it. Pretty much disagree with everything they say. 

It's not only disagreeing with their opinions because sometimes they have differing opinions from one-another.

It's just their entire persona. Their lack of knowledge outside the realm of NFL quarterbacks and MLB lore. Greenberg's propensity to dance to Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus. Yet I still listen. What the hell is wrong with me? I suspect there are many out there just like me yet they still tune in.

They took our Redskins bobblehead (who's was it, anyway?) off the desk because of our name.

They suck.

Let's talk Popeye's...they suck too.  About a month ago, they pulled us up in the DT & forgot about us.  I had to go inside, they gave me my food & my money back.  Yesterday, I was missing the fries in hubby's Cracked Pepper Shrimp Box. 

86 Popeye's.  No mas.  I don't care how many free coupons they send me after the scathing review of my visit on their website.

Waffle chicken tender dough.

I will admit that the spicy flavor rocks. But if I drive an extra 5 miles to KFC (wtf?) at least they get my order right. And the grilled chicken at KFC has some great flavor!

add: not to mention, the side orders at Popeye's are never full. I can make Zatarain's red beans & rice. I can even follow the directions & make the FULL BOX!

Archived