Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Berman and Dilfer doing a MNF game this season. Would rather have Golic and Greenie doing the game, and those two are awful. Berman doing a football game would just be a ton of onomatopoeia.

"1st and 10, BLIP BLOP BOOM POW WHOOP WHOOP BAM"

After seeing how so many of us reacted to the passing of Royallypwned, who many of us have never met, it truly showed how so many of you are really good people. I've been a member for a while but don't post often, I think I'm gonna start being more active and try to interact with and get to know people better here.

That is true.

I've had problems and arguments with some people here. I don't like the way some people act on here, like they're the smartest guy in the world, that they're never wrong. I don't like that attitude.

That being said, there was nothing that angered me about RP. It's been said before, he was all fun. Just a good guy. We gave him a little roast about the Cowboys or the Mavs, and he took it all in stride. A very positive and happy fellow, and he will be missed.

After seeing how so many of us reacted to the passing of Royallypwned, who many of us have never met, it truly showed how so many of you are really good people. I've been a member for a while but don't post often, I think I'm gonna start being more active and try to interact with and get to know people better here.

I was kinda the same way. I registered here back in '06 , but never really started posting all that much until '07-'08 (before then I was more of a reader than a poster), and my respect for this site shot through the roof once I got to "Know" the people here. And yeah, the majority are really good people. There really aren't many internet communities like this, especially those related to sports.

There's nothing worse than people who just stop talking to you. Like friends who just disappear. The disappearing-act breakup. Clearly you did something to upset them, but instead of manning up, growing a pair and calling you on it, they just take their ball and go home. Seriously, people like that are the definition of a *****.

There's nothing worse than people who just stop talking to you. Like friends who just disappear. The disappearing-act breakup. Clearly you did something to upset them, but instead of manning up, growing a pair and calling you on it, they just take their ball and go home. Seriously, people like that are the definition of a *****.

I think they might have Ernie Derangement Syndrome.

I'm going to get ****ing hammered tonight...

RIP Blake

We're missin' Blake too...PLease make sure you wake up. That's all I can give ya cuz I'm losin it too...been pm.n the CF guy...I had to tell him I was a girl, 'cuz he kept callin me brotha..he said Blake would be laughin cuz HE knew!

We're missin' Blake too...PLease make sure you wake up. That's all I can give ya cuz I'm losin it too...been pm.n the CF guy...I had to tell him I was a girl, 'cuz he kept callin me brotha..he said Blake would be laughin cuz HE knew!

I'll wake up... I hope...

99% sure i'm gonna get a Saint Bernard. Does anybody have one for tips?
Adopt and save a life. You can find puppies too. Petfinder.com is great. Also, look for Saint Bernard specific rescues.
I was kinda the same way. I registered here back in '06 , but never really started posting all that much until '07-'08 (before then I was more of a reader than a poster), and my respect for this site shot through the roof once I got to "Know" the people here. And yeah, the majority are really good people. There really aren't many internet communities like this, especially those related to sports.

Certainly more of an online community than just a message board. This board has gotten me through some tough times.

Archived