Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

i haven't seen a avatar or a signature block in years, since i changed that and put 20 posts per page, ES loads insanely fast

Agree with this. Switched over a few years ago so it wasn't so obvious at work. Though my recent boss snuck up on me and noticed the Redskins logos. Haha.

I was thinking about getting an RGlll avatar, but when I realized that like 1 out every 5 posters had one, it lost it's appeal pretty quickly. Matter of fact, I haven't even looked at the avatar pool to see if anything else new has been added. It would be sweet to get a Kerrigan avatar.

So I'm on the phone with my friend in CA and he's telling me he's an alcoholic.

Wow.

Yeah, on Sunday my best friend/ex/long time love interest told me she was a lesbian. That was a treat (though I know it's not the same as hearing your friend is an alcoholic).

I hope your buddy is able to conquer his addiction.

Maybe I am not old school enough - but I thought the penalties handled down to the Saints were fair.

They repeatedly lied to the NFL regarding the bounty program. They lied to them over the past 3 years. They targeted star players (Favre, Cam Newton, etc.) and tried to hurt them. Not stop them. Inflict actual injury.

I just wish the NFL would suspend the players involved, too.

I've been saying all year that we don't know enough about how the Colts would react to Griffin. Why wouldn't they want him? What if Griffin's stock rises and they want in. But it doesn't matter anyway. The Redskins will get a solid prospect whether it's Griffin or Luck. It's win-win.

Archived