MoeRedskins 2

rdsknbill 2

Skins24 2

iheartskins 2

krazykripple18 2

Chopper Dave 2

Jofizz 2"

I'm only off by like 70 or so... :)

Well, there is a lot of old news that can catch you up. ;)

EDIT:

Hey Vis and Enter.. Are you guys game for a ES tailgate appearance this year? I am trying to get a whole bunch of us regulars to make atleast one game this year.

So far i have gerogiaredskin, MeetST, JBird, Who Del (of all people), KevinKlein and I know there is someone else....

A Fly and His Shack

There once was a fly who just wouldn’t die.

He kept coming back and asking for more.

Inside an old wooden shack with no door.

Finally he flew away, far too bored to stay.

The man who lived there was as big as a bear.

When that fly flew, he jumped up for joy.

He threw up his shoe and beat his small boy.

Pity the child, this time his father was mild.

Home came the wife, after a long day of strife.

Before she could enter, she saw that darn fly.

A horrid look it sent her and she knew why.

Every time that they met, he had to go to a vet.

The fly was so tricky, she once named it Mickey

This time though, he was too slow to escape.

She dealt him a vicious blow with a grape.

Down the fly fell and kept falling to hell.

Hey Vis and Enter.. Are you guys game for a ES tailgate appearance this year? I am trying to get a whole bunch of us regulars to make atleast one game this year.

So far i have gerogiaredskin, MeetST, JBird, Who Del (of all people), KevinKlein and I know there is someone else....

I'm only game for two... games... :doh:

The only games I will really be around for (for sure) are the Giants and TB games, assuming I remember the schedule right. Tickets and transportation aren't a problem, though.

LOL, in what way... :)

The only poetry I can understand is praise_gibbs' haikus :(

I'm only game for two... games... :doh:

The only games I will really be around for (for sure) are the Giants and TB games, assuming I remember the schedule right. Tickets and transportation aren't a problem, though.

Awesome. I will get more details as the season gets closer. I want it to be a Divisional game but, we will see what happens.

EDIT:

Maybe. I'm not really into hanging out in public with bunches of people though. I get nervous/shy around people I don't know pretty well too. Oh yeah and I don't drink...so you all are probably better off without me... ;)

I usually watch the games at home anyway (pretty much... almost always)...so I can curse at the tv and the refs in private... :)

Maybe. I'm not really into hanging out in public with bunches of people though. I get nervous/shy around people I don't know pretty well too. Oh yeah and I don't drink...so you all are probably better off without me... ;)

MEETST and Kevin are underage so I am not sure they will be drinking. If Enter can make it.. he is underage as well.

You don't have to drink to have fun. Do you go to the games though?

Eh, you might as well. I can be a little variable in those kinds of situations (either really social or just not at all making my presence known). At the very least you can leech off of other people's food and drinks ;)

MEETST and Kevin are underage so I am not sure they will be drinking. If Enter can make it.. he is underage as well.

I'd still probably drink a little... all depending. Odds are I'd also have atleast one UVA 'canes fan with me (I'm sure meetST would enjoy that).

You don't have to drink to have fun. Do you go to the games though?

That the other problem, I've only ever been to two games. One in 1999, one in 2003... :)

Both times I went with my brother, one was a fun blowout, the other was a ugly loss to the Saints, and I ended up losing my gloves or my hat maybe and getting kind of lost...lol

But that wouldn't keep me from coming back.

I am a very shy person. Once I get to drinking though, I can act as if I have known you for years.

I am going to have a blast and so will anyone who can make it.

No pressure or anything Vis. I am just letting you know more details will come out closer to the season and the offer for you is still on the table. :cheers:

Archived