Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

More i sleep more at peace i feel.  Jus can't sleep all the time, need to find the connection.

I feel ya. Totally. Just wait till you get older. It takes 5 minutes just to get outta bed, complete with the snap, crackle, & pop.

4 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Nothing makes me feel more inadequate as a human than trying to spread open the plastic bags in the self checkout line.

I'll work 30 items through a self checkout in less than a minute. I'm a real b-word about how my stuff is bagged, and I always bring my own reusable bags. I kinda line it up that way, even with a cashier. (Bag, bunch of stuff. Bag, more stuff, etc.) 

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I put my groceries in this general order. Canned goods, beverages, frozen stuff, deli stuff, veggies heaviest first, then bread stuff, lastly eggs. 

Very OCD of me.

I'm close.  No real order except things that will break like chips, eggs, etc.  But I sort by normal, cold, frozen.  Then in those I sort by location like pantry, bathroom etc.  Then shape/durability of container.  And I won't start putting next set on the belt under the last one is about done being bagged.

4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I put my groceries in this general order. Canned goods, beverages, frozen stuff, deli stuff, veggies heaviest first, then bread stuff, lastly eggs. 

Very OCD of me.

As a former bagger, this is jus smart because you can't expect your cashier to do that for you.  I'm not anal but I'll call out anyone that puts my glass jars with metal cans.  Act like you care, please.

Archived