Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Haha. Nah. It was borderline. I don't give a crap what the masses think really. I just felt that it might provoke others into pissing you off more. 

Unnecessary is all. 

I'm good man,  was just on some real talk for a bit. Like I said, I didn't really have a big problem with the dude I mentioned, until he started trying to style on people. Then he pm'd me out of the blue

15 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think saying something offensive, being offended, and how you you react to being offended, are entirely separate things.

If you've never been offended, good on you, but I have plenty of times. Have I always acknowledged it or gotten upset because of it? No.  But there are many ways that people can be offended, and I'm not sure I would lump them all together and brush it off as everything being offensive, because thats certainly not the case

Most of us were raised with enough home training to know how to act around people, and most of us know that there are certain lines you simply do not cross.

For some reason though, now it's becoming cool to not give a damn, which is pretty sad. That leads to my original point with those people. Saying incredibly offensive **** may not merit any consequences, depending on the person, but you run the risk of saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

You reap what you sow

I'm sorry if I offended you.  j/k homie!

I totally agree with you.  My post was kind of a separate, random-ish, personal thought (RTT4LYF).  I have no idea of the details of the conflict you posted earlier, so I wasn't really trying to comment on that.  My general comment about everyone being offended over everything these days mostly has to do with trivial stuff being "offensive". It's like people search these ways for how something offends them.  You don't seem like someone that would fly off the handle over something meaningless.  Just by interacting with you on this board as often as we have, if something upsets you, I'd think it's quite warranted.

Anyway, being on a message board where everyone is sitting comfortably behind a keyboard or smartphone makes it very easy to say things that they wouldn't say to someone's face or a group of people.  Most of us have common sense, but these days (hey Beal, I did it again :ols:) it's almost as if common sense has become a super power.  It's the people who can't act right that ruin it for everyone else.  If it's a subject such as race, religion, or politics, I try to err on the side of caution around others, instead of spouting off crap that half the folks won't agree with.  I'd rather crack a joke to make everyone laugh instead of discussing a controversial topic.  

I got your back son son.

I forget not everyone lifts. I was using the power rack on campus and the things on the bottom of the power rack are safety bars/pins it's in case you fail a lift so can bail and drop the weight. The schools power rack is a lot nicer and slight different. The pins come off from the inside instead of inserting. I barely bumped it and it came off and fell on my foot. power-rack-vs-squat-rack.jpg

52 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

I'm sorry if I offended you.  j/k homie!

I totally agree with you.  My post was kind of a separate, random-ish, personal thought (RTT4LYF).  I have no idea of the details of the conflict you posted earlier, so I wasn't really trying to comment on that.  My general comment about everyone being offended over everything these days mostly has to do with trivial stuff being "offensive". It's like people search these ways for how something offends them.  You don't seem like someone that would fly off the handle over something meaningless.  Just by interacting with you on this board as often as we have, if something upsets you, I'd think it's quite warranted.

Anyway, being on a message board where everyone is sitting comfortably behind a keyboard or smartphone makes it very easy to say things that they wouldn't say to someone's face or a group of people.  Most of us have common sense, but these days (hey Beal, I did it again :ols:) it's almost as if common sense has become a super power.  It's the people who can't act right that ruin it for everyone else.  If it's a subject such as race, religion, or politics, I try to err on the side of caution around others, instead of spouting off crap that half the folks won't agree with.  I'd rather crack a joke to make everyone laugh instead of discussing a controversial topic.  

I got your back son son.

No biggie, man. I was largely speaking from a general perspective as well, and if it came across like I was getting on you, that wasn't my intent.

Whenever I talk about something offensive, it is definitely  of a more serious nature more often than not, and doesn't involve trash talk or ball busting (that is the savage No Man's Land, where only the strong, slick, and heartless survive).

7 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I barely bumped it and it came off and fell on my foot. 

Ouch.

I've been meaning to ask you though, Doc.  With all those muscles, can you even throw the hands?  Or are you one of those dudes that instantly tries to slam a bamma when they start fighting

1 minute ago, youngchew said:

Ouch.

I've been meaning to ask you though, Doc.  With all those muscles, can you even throw the hands?  Or are you one of those dudes that instantly tries to slam a bamma when they start fighting

Biceps so big buddy can barely get the creatine to his mouth.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Jesus, were you shot by an Apache chopper?

Image result for hulk helicopter animated gif

21 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Ouch.

I'd try to go to the body on dudes, during friendly sparring sessions. Would work wonders in this day and age, seeing as how many people are a lil soft round the middle.

Few shots to the ribs, kidneys or large intestine should do it, especially when people only guard their face.

Only a crazy person would fight Doc, though. Try to go at that dude and he creates a shockwave by stomping on the ground, tearing apart your molecules and ****

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Hampton Roads about to get wiped off the face of the Earth, Day after Tomorrow style.  Nice knowing ya'll, its been real.

Seriously, that's a movie I have to watch whenever it is on.

You better head to the library and start burning books to stay alive.  

Archived