Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Reuters: Dubai authorities say all residents have been evacuated from The Address Downtown Hotel and the fire is "90% under control"

um

what

you're either full of crap or you have an amazing fire department because it looked like the entire building was donesky.

Meant to ask since I know there are some other folks who partake in the magic of video games here as well. Any RTTers play NHL 16 on PS4? In particular in the EASHL?

Also, I finally got my PS4 lol.

JP, there's a bunch of us on ps4! What games do you have?

Man, so Tazette spent the past 3 days at my parents and just got home today.  She brought home a picture my mom took about 20-21 years ago.  It was of me, wife (pre-engagement), one of my best friends (in the Navy at the time), his ex-wife and his first born son.

I've never been big on pictures, specifically my picture being taken (get that from my dad's mom).  Outside of pictures taken by my dad/mom from birth through around age 12, there pretty much isn't that many at all.  Like 10 or less, until I got older like in my very late 20s +.

I've got to say, that it sure brings back memories man.  I look at it and realize, just how much I didn't get or understand life back then.  How easy I had it.  The struggles, pain, the good times, the best times, etc. that would come after that specific moment in time.  Cherish life RTT and have a blast doing so.  It goes by so fast.

Hmmm, have there been any threads on board (and card) games?

(Didn't see any when I searched, but maybe I missed something)

Curious if anyone else plays any and what they like.

Been playing Ticket To Ride a lot lately and I also like Gloom and Citidels quite a bit.

My New Years Eve: sit at home drink some beers watch some TV and possibly play some PS4. Livin the dream!

Bourbon and a fire pit for me, games seems too ambitious/strenuous.

might shoot a neighbor if I get bored.  ;) ....my luck I'll get hit by stray celebratory fire instead.(durn Mexicans)

Archived