Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Honest to God, wouldn't even have thought about it if you hadn't thrown in that part about using your mommy's credit card.

been spending money from my credit card on chipotle, itunes, and soda all summer while i wass living in woodbridge, and on saturday my mom noticed my current shoes were pretty much torn apart, so she was like "here, you're going to need new shoes before school...use my card". at that point i wasnt going to say no :lol:

Mom still buys me clothes. I don't live with them but I appreciate it.

205. Feeling good. That's officially 30 lbs.

exactly, live as long as you can until parents stop spending their money on stuff for you :D  my brother is 27, and my sister is 24 and my parents still use their credit card on them once in a while. much less often for my brother since he's a bit of a douche :P

I know Cooleyfan is like 17, but you can't fully call yourself an adult if your parents still buy you clothing.

Or if you live in their house.

Or if they are currently paying the auto loan on the car that you drive.

****, how about this. I pay my mother for watching our son 4 days a week. That's right, she's profiting off of me, not the other way around. That's real adult stuff right there.

I've become a big fan of Benedict Cumberbatch since watching all his BBC Sherlock Holmes episodes sometime back (Sherlock is one of my lifelong role models and most beloved fictional characters---also loved the 30's/40's films featuring Basil Rathbone--find them, watch them).

I was just listening to PBS/BBC radio and they had some English critics discussing how his recent portrayal of Hamlet is setting everyone to saying that it's among the best presentations of this---well, "classic" doesn't really cover it. Not bad.

Also loved hearing he was going to be Dr. Strange and, repeating myself, if you haven't seen The Imitation Game, you should.

I know Cooleyfan is like 17, but you can't fully call yourself an adult if your parents still buy you clothing.

Or if you live in their house.

Or if they are currently paying the auto loan on the car that you drive.

****, how about this. I pay my mother for watching our son 4 days a week. That's right, she's profiting off of me, not the other way around. That's real adult stuff right there.

i never said i was an adult, dude....where did i say that? and it was just a pair of shoes, as i had no money on my debit card. im 22, beginning my 2nd freshman year in a new college. i live at home on summer breaks, but next summer will be trying to get a job with miami or cleveland. i am nowhere near an actual adult yet. no shame in that. heck, even my brother and sister come home once in a while. :)

Didn't think this would deserve it own thread but I saw where Melody Patterson, who played 'Wrangler Jane' in the series "F Troop passed away at 66.

I remember having a crush on her when I was younger in the 70s and they were showing "F Troop" in syndication.

I was surprised at how much I was taken aback by this news.

RIP Wrangler Jane. :(

melody-patterson.jpg?itok=B3cA7voy

i never said i was an adult, dude....where did i say that? and it was just a pair of shoes, as i had no money on my debit card. im 22, beginning my 2nd freshman year in a new college. i live at home on summer breaks, but next summer will be trying to get a job with miami or cleveland. i am nowhere near an actual adult yet. no shame in that. heck, even my brother and sister come home once in a while. :)

No need to get your jimmies in a bunch, pippy. Just making some observations on life, not asking you to be something you aren't.

You do you. Freeloader.

:D

Archived