Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why is it that when you park way out in an empty parking lot, when you return to your car, several people have parked next to you?

It's like people see a car in a parking lot off by itself, and they have to go park next to it. It is incredibly ****ing annoying.

I have an ext. cab truck with suicide doors that requires a lot of room to get the kids out of on either side, so I always park WAY out whenever we go anywhere. (plus, I enjoy the walk, I'm sick I know). 9/10 some ****-stain has parked right next on either side making it a pain in the ass to get the kids loaded up. Not to mention the armload of groceries, etc.

Luckily it's a company car so I just open the doors and smash whatever ******** decided to park next to me. :)

Haha you're lucky yours is a company truck! If I can I park in a spot with enough room around me to open my cab doors, I usually do...by the time I get back to my truck there's people on either side blockin my doors....lameee....especially sucks when I go grocery shopping and I can't get my groceries in the cab :(

What's with the 39 page menus at NJ diners? I see a 39 page menu, and I immediately think "how could they possibly do all 80000 entrees well?" And I'm almost always right.

New Jerseyites love them some diners. I can't figure it out, I don't think I've ever had a good meal at a NJ diner before. (and there have been several)

Tip for any would be diner customers: Don't order the gyro. It will suck. Even if the family running the diner is greek.

Many of the diners aren't that good - agree completely. But there are some very good ones and it takes some time and patience to find them. Also, be sure to ask the locals which ones are the best. One diner, not too far from here, closed recently and everyone said "good riddance"! It was horrible.

Yeah, the random diner in a strange town thing usually doesn't work very well. Most of the good ones look like hole-in-the-wall dumps, which most people will avoid. Often they're the best.

There's a place (not a diner, but still) like that here in Cumberland. Curtis' Coney Island Weiners. (We all call it Curtis', because it's uncomfortable for a grown man to use the word "weiner" and then go eat a hot dog. :ols:) But it's like that. Place looks like the world's biggest dive, but you will not find a better dog with everything anywhere.

Speaking of chili, one of my favorite drunk meals to make in college once I came home from the bar was chili dogs. That was only when my roommate had actually made chili though, which wasn't that often. I could eat chili dogs any time, any place, but especially if I'm pretty inebriated.

A grilled cheese comes in at a close second place.

The cliche choice of pizza is third.

Speaking of chili, one of my favorite drunk meals to make in college once I came home from the bar was chili dogs. That was only when my roommate had actually made chili though, which wasn't that often. I could eat chili dogs any time, any place, but especially if I'm pretty inebriated.

You ever had a Texas chili dog?? ;):ols:

Masterful Top-3, sir. Though I'd replace your cliche #3 with my cliche Waffle House Texas Cheesesteak. And a double order, smothered and covered. :D

*edit* Oh, and my cousin Jennifer and I have an inside joke between us about sugar cookies. One night we got ha-mmered. Neither of us were in a position to be near a hot stove in our condition, so we ate an entire box of sugar cookies between us.

We decided not to exchange gifts between adults at Christmas last year, but I got her a sixer of Mountaineer Brewing Co. lager and some sugar cookies anyway. :)

when I think of 6'1 190, I think of male models- in my magazines, they often have the model's heights and weights, and the guys are always said to be 6'1 and 190. I mean, of course they don't look bad at all, I guess I just like my men a little sturdier.

That's funny, because I would be willing to bet that guy in your sig isn't even that big.;)...Btw, he can't sing a lick, now that he's out on his own. All of his songs are terrible. And im not trying to rile you up or anything. That's just my opinion.

That's funny, because I would be willing to bet that guy in your sig isn't even that big.;)...Btw, he can't sing a lick, now that he's out on his own. All of his songs are terrible. And im not trying to rile you up or anything. That's just my opinion.

Oh geez. Like we've never seen THIS before. :ols:

You ever had a Texas chili dog?? ;):ols:

:ols: No, I can't say that's ever been on the menu for me.

Masterful Top-3, sir. Though I'd replace your cliche #3 with my cliche Waffle House Texas Cheesesteak. And a double order, smothered and covered. :D

*edit* Oh, and my cousin Jennifer and I have an inside joke between us about sugar cookies. One night we got ha-mmered. Neither of us were in a position to be near a hot stove in our condition, so we ate an entire box of sugar cookies between us.

We decided not to exchange gifts between adults at Christmas last year, but I got her a sixer of Mountaineer Brewing Co. lager and some sugar cookies anyway. :)

Breakfast foods might be the best of all drunken foods, but I can't make pancakes or waffles when I'm really wasted, unless they're the microwaveable kind, and I never have those on hand.

If we're talking food to order at a restaurant or fast food, that's a whole new category.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, Kris Allen is small. But he's still adorable.

And you can dislike his music all you want, I don't care. I have his cd- I just wish he had gone more pop instead of rock, because I don't really like rock, but he can still sing.

Archived