Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So I was thinking about first impressions, in general. And how many people you come into contact with and say to yourself, immediately "whoa. this person is ****ed up"

I'm gonna start making a list of traits, physical or otherwise, that lead you to think this.

First on the list? Fanny Pack.

Popped collars.

And actually USING the strap that came with your camera, when not climbing or doing some activity that occupies both hands.

So I was thinking about first impressions, in general. And how many people you come into contact with and say to yourself, immediately "whoa. this person is ****ed up"

I'm gonna start making a list of traits, physical or otherwise, that lead you to think this.

First on the list? Fanny Pack.

Personally, anyone I see on the street dressed like some kind of American Apparel hipster makes me want to punch them in the eye.

Wayfarers, a thick crappy unkempt beard (or worse, splotchy chin hair with a thin mustache, but terrible facial hair is a whole different category on its own), one of those stupid Kaffiyeh scarves, and a tight black v-neck t-shirt with skinny jeans. God I hate hipsters.

Stafford as long as he can stay healthy should do fine but will finish last in NFC Central

How do you think Cowboys will do, will they win NFC East? I'm interested to see if Miles Austin will resume being a breakout star or not...he never really did anything prior to last season lol. I hope he fails ;)

ix man you need to put away Madden 99, the NFC Central's been gone for awhile.

I think the Cowboys have to be the favorites to win the East. Giants to me are the wild card team. It seems like they were figured out last year and got old/injured in crucial areas (o-line and RB), but Eli also had a pretty good year and maybe the defense will bounce back. Who knows.

I had my Burgundy Burner moment and called it NFC Central :ols: Seriously though BB is alright

The Giants stink especially in the second half. I don't know if they make it. I don't feel comfortable with any NFC East team other than the Cowboys. Giants glaring weaknesses were exposed last year, Eagles adjusting to a rebuild with a new QB, and Redskins a big question mark

Cowboys / Redskins / Giants / Eagles

Redskins won't make playoffs though, someone from North will most likely. Packers, Vikings pretty good. If not North then the South (ATL?)

I'm currently watching Lost, and have a quick question, and the answer will not piss me off, or keep me from watching it. I just finished the episode in season 3 where Locke gets shot by Ben after they meet "Jacob".

Question - Is Jacob the black smoke monster thing? I want a simple yes or no, NO EXTRA DETAILS.

I'm currently watching Lost, and have a quick question, and the answer will not piss me off, or keep me from watching it. I just finished the episode in season 3 where Locke gets shot by Ben after they meet "Jacob".

Question - Is Jacob the black smoke monster thing? I want a simple yes or no, NO EXTRA DETAILS.

No way do you get an answer to that one. Keep watching :)

Personally, anyone I see on the street dressed like some kind of American Apparel hipster makes me want to punch them in the eye.

Wayfarers, a thick crappy unkempt beard (or worse, splotchy chin hair with a thin mustache, but terrible facial hair is a whole different category on its own), one of those stupid Kaffiyeh scarves, and a tight black v-neck t-shirt with skinny jeans. God I hate hipsters.

I saw a 55 year old man with long gray hair tonight. Not in a pony tail or styled, just straight down over his ears flapping in the breeze. I commented to my wife... that's a sign that says "do not touch"

If he'd been wearing a fanny pack I probably would have just dialed 911.

Also, any man that wears a sweatsuit in public, no matter how stylish. Freak.

On a lighter note, why are guys so damn stupid? Call girls confusing all you want, but when guys are too dense to understand simple situations, it escalates the entire situation to a convoluted cluster****...

On even lighter note: why are gals so damn stupid? Call guys confusing all you want, but when gals are too dense to understand simple situations, it escalates the entire situation to a convoluted cluster****...

See honey it goes both ways. ;)

The Giants stink especially in the second half. I don't know if they make it. I don't feel comfortable with any NFC East team other than the Cowboys. Giants glaring weaknesses were exposed last year, Eagles adjusting to a rebuild with a new QB, and Redskins a big question mark

Cowboys / Redskins / Giants / Eagles

Redskins won't make playoffs though, someone from North will most likely. Packers, Vikings pretty good. If not North then the South (ATL?)

How much longer do we have to say "The Redskins are a big question mark?" I'd love to be really good every year and know it. I would never be bored with just kicking the crap out of teams every week.

Usually two NFC East teams make the playoffs, but I could see this being the year that ends.

I saw a 55 year old man with long gray hair tonight. Not in a pony tail or styled, just straight down over his ears flapping in the breeze. I commented to my wife... that's a sign that says "do not touch"

If he'd been wearing a fanny pack I probably would have just dialed 911.

Also, any man that wears a sweatsuit in public, no matter how stylish. Freak.

Long hair just shouldn't be allowed on guys. Unless they're a musician, a European pro athlete, pot dealer, or a pro wrestler. Otherwise, cut it off and get a real job you slackers!

Speaking of seeing people dressed a certain way and becoming overcome with a feeling to avoid them, there was a guy at FSU who I'd see every once in awhile during my last Fall semester (I guess we had a similar class schedule that semester), who wore dresses and makeup around campus. Like a girl's sundress or something. One time, it was kind of a rainy day, and he got on the campus bus wearing one of those towel-fabric dresses that girls wear to the pool or just hanging around during the summer. And he wore lipstick, eyeshadow, the whole deal. But he also wore regular men's sneakers and didn't have a purse or handbag or anything, just a normal two strap backpack. Very strange.

Have you ever met a woman that wasn't incredibly annoying when drunk? Don't lie now.

Yes, Hunny.....errrrrr, wait. There was that one time when she knocked MIA's beer into his lap. But usually she's sweet as hell no matter how juiced up she is.

Um.....

skinslove? Course, if I've ever seen her REALLY drunk, I was too drunk myself to notice.

Yes, Hunny.....errrrrr, wait. There was that one time when she knocked MIA's beer into his lap. But usually she's sweet as hell no matter how juiced up she is.

Um.....

skinslove? Course, if I've ever seen her REALLY drunk, I was too drunk myself to notice.

OK, so they are few and far between. Even then, they are prone to slipping up.

Maybe I'm not drunk enough myself when I make these observations. Probably a me problem.

On even lighter note: why are gals so damn stupid? Call guys confusing all you want, but when gals are too dense to understand simple situations, it escalates the entire situation to a convoluted cluster****...

See honey it goes both ways.

Woah. Deep.

OK, so they are few and far between. Even then, they are prone to slipping up.

Maybe I'm not drunk enough myself when I make these observations. Probably a me problem.

Nah, you're right.

The drunk cackle is what gets me. It's like damn, girl. STFU before I give you something to laugh about.

Err.

Something like that. :ols:

I am wired tonight baby, WIRED. LBJ, Bosh & Wade, **** YEA!!!!!!

Not sure how long you've been a Heat fan. But I don't envy your situation. Because you're probably gonna get called a bandwagoner for being a Heat fan. And there will be alot of those out there in the future, im sure.

Have you ever met a woman that wasn't incredibly annoying when drunk? Don't lie now.

Yeah, a lot of them.

The truth is, everyone's going to seem like an annoying drunk, if you're not drunk as well.

I've seen a lot of people, my own friends even, who I couldn't stand drunk if I was sober. But I could count on one hand the amount of times I've thought someone else was pretty annoying drunk, while I was drunk as well.

Not sure how long you've been a Heat fan. But I don't envy your situation. Because you're probably gonna get called a bandwagoner for being a Heat fan. And there will be alot of those out there in the future, im sure.

Oh, it's already begun.

The majority of my Facebook homepage were friends of mine from South Florida putting up Miami Heat statuses. When I know a lot of them aren't basketball fans. The best were the random girls saying stuff like "Wooo James and Wade in South Beach!" The easiest way to pick out the bandwagoners were the ones who completely neglected to mention Bosh as part of the trio, just because they only really followed this LeBron press conference and already knew about Wade from before.

Archived