Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

AB? stupid white kids.

I had to take BC calc.

We don't have BC offered here. =\ I would rather have taken BC. How did you do in BC?

N00bs fighting. I'm better at math than either of you would dream of being.
Way to go. :thumbsup: You're older than both of us, not to mention I'm still in high school. But I'm majoring in applied mathematics in college, so hopefully by the time I'm 25, I'll be better than you at math. :pfft:

We don't have BC offered here. =\ I would rather have taken BC. How did you do in BC?

Way to go. :thumbsup: You're older than both of us, not to mention I'm still in high school. But I'm majoring in applied mathematics in college, so hopefully by the time I'm 25, I'll be better than you at math. :pfft:

nah, I was better at math at 15 than you will be at 25!!! :saber: :silly:

the fact my comp is not working and my phone isnt either is making me disappointed

I think his earlier point was why do you leave so much junk on your phone to begin with ? Back it up and erase as needed, same as you would with pictures from your camera, CD's, etc.

My friend had twin boys a couple weeks ago. One of the boys required a Norwood procedure and the photos of him afterwards are heartbreaking. Thankfully he is doing well now and they were able to close his chest back up after a few days. I can't even imagine being a parent watching my newborn go through that :(

I took my 4 year old son out to eat with my girlfriend for the first time tonight, and everything went even better then i could have hoped for! It does not hurt that she has known him all his life i guess... This was the first time she has been around him in about 15 months though.

I took my 4 year old son out to eat with my girlfriend for the first time tonight, and everything went even better then i could have hoped for! It does not hurt that she has known him all his life i guess... This was the first time she has been around him in about 15 months though.

Just because you live in SC does not allow you to date your sister. :ols:

Wow, all I can say is wow.

I amaze myself sometimes!

;)

You lasted two minutes this time?

I'm finally going to try the double down sandwich, my girl is bringing it by my apartment. Will give my asessment afterwards.

It's terrible.

Just because you live in SC does not allow you to date your sister. :ols:

:laugh:

Just finished the double down. Mines was still hot and fresh, but sadly, it didn't meet expectations. It was just okay, not really anything to write home about. It was unnaturally greasy though. I have'nt eaten something with so much grease on it in a long time. on a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 5. Now I must drink lots of water so I don't keel over.

Told you it was a bit of a let down. The commercials made it look sooooo good. I mean I'd get it again, but its not something I crave every day.

Archived