Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I found a pretty awesome video guide for my embryology test on Thursday. The entire thing is in Dutch :(. God damnit the animations in it seemed really helpful and apparently so is the wording because people gave it good reviews. Son of a *****.

Can you find a translator site to help you ?

Can you find a translator site to help you ?

It's about three hours of video material that would need to be translated. I don't know if there is a website who would be willing to do such a massive translation especially considering most of the video refers to some biological terms that a person with no biological background won't be able to spell.

Embryology sucks ass anyways. Most biology is so interesting but some aspects are just awful. Study of plants + study of fetus development is equivalent to nails on a chalkboard.

It's not as much fun bein the sober ones at the bar ...watchin drunk people is pretty fun, but I'd rather be the drunk people...

Edit: Convinced a kid I had two kids named Jack and Diane...got to the fourth line before anyone realized I was ****in around. Fail.

Eh, that's nothing. HH likes to sing "Man, I Feel Like A Woman" over and over.

I decided am gonna hit on women with outrageous pick up lines, like wanna ****, want a footlong. Basically am gonna be very coward with my intentions. I don't expect to get any and if she agrees I don't think i would want it.

Edit meant to be forward.

El Freudian Slip Grande. :ols:

Archived