Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Saw Marley & Me for the first time last night. Pretty good movie. But the dog dying was really sad. I'm torn as to whether or not a child should be viewing that movie.

And I must admit, that might be the best acting Aniston has ever done. I think that's the first movie I've seen of hers where I thought she wasn't terrible.

Curds is wayyy to close to the word turds. I would have passes also.Half expecting the following exchange:

Chief: Calling you out Kilmer, you fabricator.

:D

Kurds, on the other hand, we support.

Kilmer: What? I told you "Here's an example of a subtle lie that the left perpetrates regularly."

ST,'s getting a Stratocaster! Most comfortable guitar ever designed, and, for my money, the best sounding. Who'd have thought that a guitar designed in 1954 would still be so popular today? Leo Fender was a ****ing genius.

Chief: WTF?

Kilmer: The kind of subtle lie I just told you is exactly the kind of subtle lie that the left perpetrates regularly! I told you that a lie was coming in my post! It's not my fault you didn't understand my meaning!

Chief: **** off, Kilmer.

leofender.jpg.

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I have a genuine stalker on FB! A girl I used to uhhhhh. has contacted me and we chated a little to catch up. She wants my phone number!:ahhhhh:She is seriously looking for a relationship. I just found a shiny new one! I didn't want this! If I don't comply she could make it real bad on FB. What do I do?!!!!!!!:excited:

This is serious and those of you on here that are on my FB friends, I beg of you not to say anything that might incriminate me or start something because it might be funny. This not a joke! I need to get rid of this with some tact. (ah, this sucks!)

Stage 5: Clinger!!!!

ST you have no idea. This is strait out of fatal attraction. I'm looking for boiling rabbits. I can hear it FB now. "Your not to ignore me Rich!" No matter what I do she will still be on FB to drag me through the mud. Dammit, why'd I have to go showin' off like that?!
Feed her to TBLTO. They would get along.

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I have a genuine stalker on FB! A girl I used to uhhhhh. has contacted me and we chated a little to catch up. She wants my phone number!:ahhhhh:She is seriously looking for a relationship. I just found a shiny new one! I didn't want this! If I don't comply she could make it real bad on FB. What do I do?!!!!!!!:excited:

This is serious and those of you on here that are on my FB friends, I beg of you not to say anything that might incriminate me or start something because it might be funny. This not a joke! I need to get rid of this with some tact. (ah, this sucks!)

Ummm, unfriend her. Problem solved. Moving on.

Capt Rich - unless the chick is clinically insane, then if you ignore her, she will stop. And if you stop and she keeps bugging you/your friends, I think they'll understand she's the problem, not you. But so long as you keep talking to her, she's going to keep acting "crazy". That is how girls work.

OK, she's only been there for two days but everytime I log on I get that pop up chat thing. The one I want is on there too and we have been chatting it up at night and the nut job see's I'm on. Is there a way for me to be on and talk to one with out the other knowing? Yes that's it! How do I do that.
Set yourself as offline and start up a chat with the ones you want to talk to.

OK, she's only been there for two days but everytime I log on I get that pop up chat thing. The one I want is on there too and we have been chatting it up at night and the nut job see's I'm on. Is there a way for me to be on and talk to one with out the other knowing? Yes that's it! How do I do that.

Yes. You can create new categories of friends, then move people as you see fit. You can turn certain groups on and off.

Edit: Click on your chat, scroll up to "Friend Lists", then go to "create a new list". Click enter when you are done naming it. Drag the weirdo to that list. Click the little green button to go offline just for her. It will stay like this until you change it.

Yes. You can create new categories of friends, then move people as you see fit. You can turn certain groups on and off.

Edit: Click on your chat, scroll up to "Friend Lists", then go to "create a new list". Click enter when you are done naming it. Drag the weirdo to that list. Click the little green button to go offline just for her. It will stay like this until you change it.

Oh hell yeah! thanks missu! eww just got text from the grrrrrother one. :ciao:

Oh geez! Can this get any harder!?

Archived