Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It was a good day for the Braves, too.

Braves win

Phils lose

Marlins lose

Rockies lose

Giants lose :D

yeah I didn't even mention the Braves. As they are my 2nd team, it was not a good day, but a GREAT day. :D

I love the Braves, but I haven't been able to pay too much attention to them lately. Seriously doubt they make the playoffs. All my focus has been on the Rangers. We don't get in pennant races too often. lol.gif

yeah I didn't even mention the Braves. As they are my 2nd team, it was not a good day, but a GREAT day. :D

I love the Braves, but I haven't been able to pay too much attention to them lately. Seriously doubt they make the playoffs. All my focus has been on the Rangers. We don't get in pennant races too often. lol.gif

Did you get drunk at Jerry Land last week...maybe that's why you thought the stadium was so much fun lol, that place is ugly as ****

Anyways I'm out for a week so will miss last 2 preseason games, hopefully Jason and friends step it up, don't' want to see anemic offense week 1 when I get back ;)

I dunno. While I don't think the Braves have much shot at winning the division, part of me still thinks the Wildcard is a possibility. I mean, they're only 4.5 out. They've been playing some terrific ball lately, too. I think they took the Padres a little lightly though. No way they should have lost 2 out of 3 to those sorry rascals.

I'm going shoping for a new TV today but i dunno what to buy LCD or Plasma? I do a lot of Gaming onling with my Xbox360 playing madden so i dont want to get a TV thats going to have burnt images in it....

ps not going to go all crazy and get the best of the best something around the 600-800 dollar range 42"-or little bigger...

I'm going shoping for a new TV today but i dunno what to buy LCD or Plasma? I do a lot of Gaming onling with my Xbox360 playing madden so i dont want to get a TV thats going to have burnt images in it....

ps not going to go all crazy and get the best of the best something around the 600-800 dollar range 42"-or little bigger...

Slacky is a pro tv salesmen, and there is a "ask a tv salesmen" thread on here.

I bought a 42" in LCD Samsung 1080dp. I got it for $700 (plus $120 for addit'l warranty) at Sears (where Slacky works). I love it.

I think it's PCS who has the same TV I do.

it always seems that my rents are always out to ruin my plans. like it just seems every time i plan on doing one thing, they call me up and theyre like you gotta do this and i have to end up arguing with them bout this **** all the time to save my plans. gets annoying.

edit: and while you guys are talking about tvs, im trying to grab one off craigslist today so i can watch the game....its not lookin to good tho :(

it always seems that my rents are always out to ruin my plans. like it just seems every time i plan on doing one thing, they call me up and theyre like you gotta do this and i have to end up arguing with them bout this **** all the time to save my plans. gets annoying.

(

That sucks.

I always hated it when my mom did that crap.

Slacky is a pro tv salesmen, and there is a "ask a tv salesmen" thread on here.

I bought a 42" in LCD Samsung 1080dp. I got it for $700 (plus $120 for addit'l warranty) at Sears (where Slacky works). I love it.

I think it's PCS who has the same TV I do.

Yeah, Slacky knows his stuff. He gave my parents some great advice on which TV to go with. You really can't go wrong with Samsung or Sony.

edit: and while you guys are talking about tvs, im trying to grab one off craigslist today so i can watch the game....its not lookin to good tho :(

Dude, you're 18 you should man up and tell your rents how its gonna be.:)

Did you get drunk at Jerry Land last week...maybe that's why you thought the stadium was so much fun lol, that place is ugly as ****

ugly, my ass! lol.gif

I dunno. While I don't think the Braves have much shot at winning the division, part of me still thinks the Wildcard is a possibility. I mean, they're only 4.5 out. They've been playing some terrific ball lately, too. I think they took the Padres a little lightly though. No way they should have lost 2 out of 3 to those sorry rascals.

yeah the Braves certainly are still in it, but they haven't shown enough consistency to make me believe they will make it. Winning a bunch of games in a row like the Rockies will change my mind.

Archived