Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

lol i've lost interest

Aren't you interested to find out who totally scares the **** out of Slacky? I mean Slacky? That drunk **** doesn't get scared too easily. It's hard to sneak up on a drunk man... and scare him.

It's gotta be some creepy **** for Slacky to call somebody scary... and use legit in the same sentence.

Aren't you interested to find out who totally scares the **** out of Slacky? I mean Slacky? That drunk **** doesn't get scared too easily. It's hard to sneak up on a drunk man... and scare him.

It's gotta be some creepy **** for Slacky to call somebody scary... and use legit in the same sentence.

i know who it is, i know who it is!

and NO it's not me;)

You wish it was you, you're harmless and I know it. Your fiance TK on the other hand, well that's another story. :silly:

I am not harmless. I am totally dangerous and badass. You know you're scared of me - you just won't admit it.

wait so are yall really engaged haha

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Better make sure it's not Mondizz :paranoid:

Justtt kiddinggggg :silly:

You wish it was you, you're harmless and I know it. Your fiance TK on the other hand, well that's another story. :silly:

Hi there.:)

wait so are yall really engaged haha

Why are you all like 'haha' & ****? Shouldn't you be stalking ren? :)

No clue at all. It does make sense now though. You should never do such a thing to Slacky ever again MissU. That's just disgusting.

Dude, It was already awkward meeting her. But when she did that, well that about sealed the fact that I will NEVER meet her again. I will do the best I can to avoid her in San Diego. :silly:

Dude, It was already awkward meeting her. But when she did that, well that about sealed the fact that I will NEVER meet her again. I will do the best I can to avoid her in San Diego. :silly:

Whatever you do, don't do the "Stanky Leg" with MissU in San Diego. I promise it's nothing as nearly as good as it sounds.

These people on the Real WOrld/Road Rules Challenge are soooo intense about the game, haha. Seriously, they're talking about people "going rogue" and how the "intel was bad." Dial it down a notch, guys. This is not the CIA!

They still have Real World/Road Rules Challenge?

Archived