Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Changed jerseys and numbers during the game.

That's a boss.

lol, every pic I saw where he was throwing a pass in #8, it wouldn't allow me to post in the format the picture was in.......and I was lazy and didn't want to spend that much time to find one :)

Edit:  You may be on to something Kosh.  Kirk being boss enough to switch jerseys in a game is as good enough reason to be named starting QB as any other reason given in the Stadium.

What's up chew...you produce beats?

If you wanna call it that lol. Got a pretty cool Korg and i just dusted it off the other day. I'm trying to make some dark hip hop beats lol

Best guess is synth strings or choral synth with a ton of reverb and some delay. You could easily recreate it with a decent VST, AU, or RTAS plug in for your DAW.

Yeah, figured I'd have to recreate it. I need to load the software onto my computer so I can get to work!

If you wanna call it that lol. Got a pretty cool Korg and i just dusted it off the other day. I'm trying to make some dark hip hop beats lol

Yeah, figured I'd have to recreate it. I need to load the software onto my computer so I can get to work!

Nice.  I'd love to hear some of your stuff.  The darker the better.  Please post some when you get to that point.  I'm actually looking for some dark stuff for my next project.  

In unrelated news, checked out The Gift the other night.  Creepy ass movie, worth checking out.  Probably something you would like.

PS, you should probably read my post in the Jay Gruden thread if you want a good time.

And it also almost got you a VERY long vacation for several rule violations and I really like you as a poster. 

So self-indulgent and stupid in every way, not to mention misogynistic (whether you like that applied there to you or what your opinion of that is).

Even here you're basically adding to the trolling and other stuff by lauding what you did.

You guys are beating the rules to death in here a lot anyway and that's been discussed  among staff.  We want you to think of this as home, but it's NOT your private clubhouse where the rules don't apply at all and you lay in here and shoot your mouths off about other members in in other threads like you're elitists of some kind. That used to be common in AHFB and we shut that **** down and punted some long timers after warnings and enough being enough.

I post this with all the affection you know I had for all of you in here, and knowing how some of you will react to it, whether you comment or not. I'm willing to deal with the disfavor to make the comment, And Spring, understand me--your ass was saved here, not "set upon" by some "oppressive atmosphere." It's been the opposite of that here. And you gleefully abused it. As do others in here. 

Sorry. Just the truth.

Spring's (mercifully) not received any penalties, double, as I stated in my post*...but I imagine I will, in certain ways.  :)

*P.S. oops, my bad, a I made rather significant error that I just corrected---I left out the "almost" in my first post, but to repeat, no penalties applied.

And just for the record, if any of you think i like making that kind post in here in any way, you're way off.

Not to try and name drop...met a celebrity female athlete yesterday. She seemed pretty cool. Guy she was with was nothing like I expected though.

Gotta imagine the dating scene for female celebs can be interesting from time to time. Takes a different kind of cat to be cool with that arrangement (being second fiddle and having every dude on the planet dreaming about screwing her) unless he's every bit the star she is

Archived