Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I eat grilled cheese every day. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Stuff kale and eggs in there for breakfast, three sandwiches a helping. When I have the drunk-and-high munchies, I'll grill up 6 sandwiches, hold the kale, hold the eggs, Old Bay in there. 100% whole wheat. I poop a lot.

I'm outta likes and laughing so hard I'm crying. This has been going on for some time now.

I'm also incredibly super high, so...yeah.

I love youz guys. I mean y'all.

Still laughing!

Been busy, just catching up on the thread...

Congrats on the Pilot, Gamebreaker. I have a 2012 one. I think you'll really enjoy it!

PJ - you mentioned meetup. One of my best friends has had really good experiences on there. So, I think it would be worth investigating further.

Married with a kid, and many of my friends are in the same boat. But we make time for Wifey to go out with her girls, and I get out with the fellas. It's good to each do our own thing when the opportunity is present.

White people foods - hummus! Anytime I go to a potluck or dinner party with white folks, there is ALWAYS some damn hummus tray.

That name sounds familiar. Was he one of those late-round guys that people fell in love with?

Undrafted I believe. Apparently he'll be part of a two-headed monster that Detroit players refer to as "Thunder and Whitening" lol

I can just see some girl checking her voicemail after a call

from Sinister and getting a 6minute Joe song on the other end haha

I can also see Sinister watching all this happen from a tree in her backyard

**** outta here.

My game is such that if I was wearing a creepy trench coat and shades, and had some big ass binoculars and texted "Im right by your window," she totally wouldnt call the cops or hit me with a rock and send me to my death.

She'd practically be begging me to come inside

Our quarterback's treatment by the media, some fans and some members of the team has been absolutely appalling. I know that this guy comes off as arrogant sometimes, but this entire situation rubs me the wrong way. We are going to see this guy go to another organization and show what he can do while mediocre qb play leads us to 6-7 wins annually. 

Disgusting

Archived