Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm pretty sure I'm a dark shade than Chew.

but what are your hands hitting on though, pretty boy?  all those squats, but I don't see a single scar on your knuckles.  you aren't, nor have you ever been, about that life.  

Wreck me 1v1 in the middle of ES tailgate.   

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

43284611.jpg

but what are your hands hitting on though, pretty boy? all those squats, but I don't see a single scar on your knuckles. you aren't, nor have you ever been, about that life.

Wreck me 1v1 in the middle of ES tailgate.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Lol, are you high man? I don't understand a word of that. Maybe it's because I'm high.

Always loved that he got Bibby tattooed on his arm, giggles ...

Lol, that's goin' hard. I imagine a little baby's bib tattood right next to it.

Awwwwww

Yes.

What do white people eat?

Breakfast - organic oatmeal with a glass of skim milk or freshly squeezed orange juice

Lunch - spinach salad with cucumbers, no dressing, 16 oz glass of spring water (tap water is for the poor according to Daveakl)

Dinner - baked/grilled chicken breast, plain.  No salt.  One 8 oz glass of wine immediately followed by a 16 oz glass of spring water

tumblr_n7zvxgT6dg1tznc4co1_500.gif

I try to eat healthy as I can.  But I'm gonna mack on some ribs, corn bread, greens, black eye peas/pintos, chicken wings, fried chicken, biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, fried okra, mashed taters, rolls, bbq pork, etc. every once in a while :D

#raisedinthesouth

#soulfood

#granny'scooking4life

Edit: and no I don't eat the above lol.  I do drink skim milk though, eat cereal/granola bar for breakfast usually.  Lunch, sandwiches mainly.  Dinner varies.  I'm trying to cut out carbs that are unnecessary like eating bread (rolls, toast, etc.) when I'm eating mashed potatoes.  Trying to cut back on the red meat and fried foods too.  

El isn't white? Is your girl asian, I don't understand the twinkie picture.

I'm asian. Here's me working on a jumping robot cheetah at MIT. 

ztfjY9S.png

Yo, if I would have met El at OBX and he wasn't white I think my head would have exploded.

I picture him as this slim white guy, dressed all fancy, with a perfect wife and perfect little kids that always ask nicely and never cry.

My wife's pretty awesome and my kids are great and super cute (to me at least) but they cry and whine ALL the time. 

and no I don't eat the above lol.

I'm guilty of all three meals you posted, them cheap Quaker Oats in the bigass tube containers. I used to guzzle skim milk, and use it in the oats, but I whitened up a little more and went with water and real sugar. I'm like old racist white man white.

The plain chicken, that's not fair, it's insanely healthy. The grill gives it flavor dammit. I like friend chicken too! Watermelon is my favorite fruit. I have plenty of friends who are black. ::paranoid::

man...like seriously?  you guys are good people.  ES, especially this RTT ****, lots of good folks.  

and yeah, stroke. "these trees put me at ease."  light something up, son!  

i don't drink anymore these days, but i'd do anything to toke with my ES brethren.  

Bet $6 i won't remember posting this later 

man...like seriously? you guys are good people. ES, especially this RTT ****, lots of good folks.

and yeah, stroke. "these trees put me at ease." light something up, son!

i don't drink anymore these days, but i'd do anything to toke with my ES brethren.

Amen Chew, if I head out that way I want you to be my tourism guide as far as pot shops go.

This new **** has me feelin like I just woke up all the time.

Now I made myself hungry too Stroke, posting all that and my wife just asked me what I wanted for dinner.  I should just copy that and text it to her.  

man...like seriously?  you guys are good people.  ES, especially this RTT ****, lots of good folks.  

and yeah, stroke. "these trees put me at ease."  light something up, son!  

You ever hit up the east coast anymore Chewy? 

Now I made myself hungry too Stroke, posting all that and my wife just asked me what I wanted for dinner. I should just copy that and text it to her.

You ever hit up the east coast anymore Chewy?

Whatever you do, don't go over to Strokers house. "Don't Taze Me" tenderloins are sure to be on the menu

Archived