Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hang in there dawg.  You're a good guy PJ, had a blast hanging out with ya earlier this year.

I can only imagine.  PJ is one of the good ones.  he's a cool dude  ::tips cap::  

He could hang out with MoCo?

so you're saying you want him to fail at life?

my bad, moco.  i know you're still reading offline LOL

Find things you like to do. Hobbies and such and go do them or find groups and you will surely meet a guy wth some similar interests that's cool.

It only takes one and he might bring you into his circle of a few buddies while you work on finding others.

I have 2 great, close friends that are like brothers to me. One is 5 years older than me, the other 4 years younger. Then I have 3 brothers I'm close with. Everybody else I just call friends, some closer than others and will hang out with from time to time, usually in groups though.

I do think it's good to have diversity in your friends too whether it be age, race, social beliefs etc. it makes you a better and well rounded person imo.

I do think it's good to have diversity in your friends too whether it be age, race, social beliefs etc. it makes you a better and well rounded person imo.

church.  guarantee 84% of america, between political and religious beliefs, don't' fit in to your statement.

racist crackers.  smh.

*LOL

Yeah. Diversity is good in all avenues of life. Thats how I was brought up. Makes you a better and smarter person. Less ignorant

We had my kid transferred from our "home" elementary school to another one that is closer to the sitter and my work. Spoke with a lot of people and they were like "oh, I didn't think you can do that."

We get to orientation and my kid is the only non-white kid and my wife's like "that's why they let us transfer." We did an instant-diversity high five. ha ha. She did try to argue that there was another kid, but I'm pretty sure he just got back from the beach. 

Damn. You were all set to invite him to your neighborhood potluck, and he drops that bomb on you.

For reals. Now I'll have to invite him over next time I'm sitting on the front steps drinking a 40 on a weekday morning while wearing a wife beater and eating a watermelon. We can talk about how the man is holding us down.

Or is that racist?

El isn't white? Is your girl asian, I don't understand the twinkie picture.

so if we invite you to an ES potluck, would you bring ankle weights?  Kobe Nikes with ankle support?

Honda Pilot. My wife will be driving it primarily, my commute would make the gas unbearable.

aye man, that Pilot is a nice vee-hickle.  especially the new joints

I got a nice little circle of people I consider true. Friends.

what about your OG PS3 friends?   :(  I've known you since 2009 :(

going to see man from uncle today, i'll chime in the movie joint later  :ph34r:

What do white people eat?

cauliflower and boneless, skinless chicken?

lol.  ****ing white people.  

they do live longer, though

Archived