Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If memory serves,I was working my new job when pj was in town. And I remember when the alpine slide was a bit more.....care free. Read: Not as safe. ;) It was also the only thing there along with a putt putt course to do in the Summer way back when. 

Build a levered contraption that you step on that raises the seat before you pee, then when you walk away it goes back down. Shouldn't be too hard. 

BTW, clean the bathroom without being asked like weekly and you'll be a God. Even if it's just the toilet area. Shouldn't take but 5 minutes—could be the best 5 minute investment ever. 

There is a valid reason to put the lid down as well :)

What reason ? I never fell in a toilet. I never drank out of a toilet, if you forget to flush ?

I never put the lid down. I guess if someone is using it as an actual chair or table...

That's about it. I put the seat down as a courtesy, but never the lid. Bathrooms are always cleaned at my house, twice a week at least.

Though you just reminded me I need to check a drain in one of the sinks. Damn women and their habit of doing their hair in front of the sink. haha.

I keep forgetting to put the toilet seat down.

hope that isn't bothering you, cuz it's "just the tip" of the iceberg living with women.

hope you're used to the thermostat set at 75, cuz they're always going to be cold.

BTW, clean the bathroom without being asked like weekly and you'll be a God. Even if it's just the toilet area. Shouldn't take but 5 minutes—could be the best 5 minute investment ever.

The opposite of this would be peeing on the back of the rim so that it dries in to neat little archipelagos. Prepare for war.

I'd say do a little touching up erry day, maybe even erry time if ya a lil splashy. Then yeah, shine that bathroom up once a week. Be shinin booty up in there if they gots any 'spect. But the key here is to eliminate the potential for battle. Being the bathroom caretaker and putting down the seat is a surefire way to speed things up, when all it does is slowwww me down

Ignore that last part, toilet seat down, wipe toilet with TP frequently, even their goop. Suck it up. Not the goop, the enormity of the job. Do it right and you'll be sittin tight.

You might even come across some pubes, wipe that **** up like a man. Grunt if you need to. Dude they'll love you.

A bag of latex gloves be like 5 bucks if that stuff aint your thing. No shame in that. 

And the dishes. Can't forget that. Doing the dishes is bigtime.

Amen. I, apparently, was a ****tier human being in my 20s. I've gotten it down to   a science to cleaning the kitchen in under ten minutes. 7 minutes is about my best. Unload dishwasher-load-run it-wipe down counters.

Its funny cause when I hanged out at their ole apartment. I always put it down, but I'm still getting used to not living alone and sharing my bathroom. The touch up seems like a great idea. I already kinda do that with the dishes cause I like to keep my kitchen in order. I'm going to start with the bathroom.

What reason ? I never fell in a toilet. I never drank out of a toilet, if you forget to flush ?

I never put the lid down. I guess if someone is using it as an actual chair or table...

That's about it. I put the seat down as a courtesy, but never the lid. Bathrooms are always cleaned at my house, twice a week at least.

Though you just reminded me I need to check a drain in one of the sinks. Damn women and their habit of doing their hair in front of the sink. haha.

I said the reason. If I have to always lift the seat up because she refuses to put the seat up after she's done using it, then I will put the lid down so she has to lift the lid to pee. It's in the name of equality Damnit ;)

Shouldn't take but 5 minutes—could be the best 5 minute investment ever. 

literals, in more ways than one.

Its funny cause when I hanged out at their ole apartment. I always put it down, 

that's my boy.  Strong D-game goes such a long way  B)

jack-hammer-o.gif

I love my wife and all that good jazz....but man.  to be 23 and single again...  :ph34r:

Feared that Junior Galette tore his Achilles in practice today.

All the positivity that I had for the team has now gone to ****. Jesus Crimony Christmas why do thing happen to this team? I'm almost ready to throw in the towel. This is ridiculous.

I don't believe in curses but damn if this doesn't make you think.

Archived