Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

LOL @ the Patriots losing Gronkowski after scoring a TD to give them 59 points.

Running up the score when the game is already won and Gronk breaks his arm. Suck it, Belicik, you smug ****.

I was watching ESPN with my morning coffee today. They talked about that injury 3 different times before they even mentioned the Skins game.

I was watching ESPN with my morning coffee today. They talked about that injury 3 different times before they even mentioned the Skins game.

haha, yep.

First Take is now doing a 5-minute segment about how Dallas Cowboys can make the superbowl. And same with your situation, not a single mention of RG3 throwing a near perfect game :ols:

are these corny ass Dallas fanboy talking heads not seeing the rest of the Dallas schedule? Redskins twice, a tough Bengals team, Steelers, and Saints who are on fire.

haha, yep.

First Take is now doing a 5-minute segment about how Dallas Cowboys can make the superbowl. And same with your situation, not a single mention of RG3 throwing a near perfect game :ols:

are these corny ass Dallas fanboy talking heads not seeing the rest of the Dallas schedule? Redskins twice, a tough Bengals team, Steelers, and Saints who are on fire.

Jeez, if we can sweep the Plowboys, wouldn't that shut 'em up good!! I think we have just as good of a chance. (Yeah, I drink the Kool-Aid.)

haha, yep.

Nothing would make my Thanksgiving sweeter then to beat that ass on national tv. Seems like the Cowboys have been served up Homecoming teams for the longest time on Thanksgiving, although I do remember Ron Dayne punishing them back in '05. If there's any losing (or .500) team that should deserve the ridiculous topic of discussing whether or not they could make the Super Bowl, it's the Saints. The Cowboys are a joke. I just hope Meriweather can play so we can have a shot though. Those two losses to them last season were brutal, and I want blood.

You probably don't want to eat Five Guys at lunch

Have an amazing quell of fatigue and tiredness

Can't nap here right now

Speaking of overeating...We had our Thanksgiving lunch at work today. The food is always awesome, but nobody feels like doing anything afterwards. There are about 60 people trying to fight off food comas right now. I think a few people never even made it back.

Whenever I reach the status when I get my dream house, anyone who tries to rob me is going to be in for the fight of their life. I'm going to buy some attack dogs, and if they get past that, there's going to be a beast security system, surveillance cameras, and either a twelve gauge or a 9mm waiting for them. They'd better come in like 4 deep, or it's over.

I caught a 6 inch centipede today and I've been pouring acid into my bathroom drains trying to get them to work again. Yesterday I got chased by a overly protective Senepol cow.

It's a dangerous life down here.

This will help you with the centipede issue.

pic_boric_acid_ba-16.jpg

I'm not too sure it will help with the cow issue though TBH....

This will help you with the centipede issue.

I'm not too sure it will help with the cow issue though TBH....

You ever do battle with a centipede? They truly are spawned in hell and the definition of heeby jeebies. Just awful creatures.

We got sprayed the other day, but when they get to be around a half a foot long, they laugh at that stuff.

Archived