Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

For anyone planning on taking a little evening cruise on the Beltway (450 Northbound near Exit 15), don't...

Just got back from picking my brother up and it is one son of a ***** out there. Fed Ex traffic notwithstanding, there is a nasty 2 car accident where they were using the jaws of life to pry a guy out of his car. Numerous firetrucks/police/ambulance. Had to keep my head on a swivel, smh.

Great game by the Skins today. Hopefully we can go into Big D and kick some Cowboy ass, preferably after another loss to the 9ers...

I wonder if the NFL has at least 2 more commercial breaks built into every game that Fat Haynesworth plays. He's good for at least 2 "injury" breaks a game where he is sucking wind and the training staff comes on to assist his fat worthless ass of the field.

It's like reverse-ACW-summer syndrome

Everyone starting to bundle up and wear hoodies now.

One of the best things about football is watching these games on TV as it gets dark. Love the 4:15 time slot (3:30 PM for college), getting dark and it's an amazing environment. Still remember UGA / UF last year, getting dark around 6 PM, overtime going on, crowd blaring. Good games

I hate Redskins 1 PM starts

Archived