Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I hope every ump falls off a cliff. I realize we're the toughest team to play at home in AA but they might as well put on new Hampshire jerseys tonight. Why even have a championship series when every call is BS? You know how to defeat the best home team in AA? Bring a bunch of umps from your state. Freakin bull**** screwjob. I've never heard the Diamond so mad in my entire time of going to games there. I thought the fans would bludgeon the umps with beers bottles the way things were going.

3 in the mornin' the Pancake House

4 in the mornin' we'll be rollin' to my house!

5 in the mornin' the lights go out

6 in the mornin' you can hear us start to shout!

7 in the mornin' she'll be callin' a cab

8 in the mornin' talkin' about the fun she had!

9 in the mornin' and she just gettin; home, talkin' about the overnight scenario, scenario!

Speaking of TO, the "That's my teammate, that's my quarterback" meltdown that he had after the Cowboys '07 Divisional Playoff fail, got a lot of play this week. That is one of the funniest moments in the history of NFL pressers, and it really speaks to how troubled that dude is. I know I have my issues, but damn...that was just completely over the top.

Nothing tastes as good as weighing LESS than 200 pounds feels. Especially when you started at 270.

That first number on the scale being a "1" is the prettiest ****ing thing I've seen in a LONG time. :)

Hail to the MF'in hog, ****es!!!!

:point2sky:

Congrats man, I'm truly happy for you. Losing that much weight is incredible, and a lot of people can't do it. I know I couldn't. That's hard ass work right there.

Have you considered switching up, and/or increasing your workout intensity? You've come this far by busting your ass, might as well go all the way ( I'm referring to super shape).

Congrats man, I'm truly happy for you. Losing that much weight is incredible, and a lot of people can't do it. I know I couldn't. That's hard ass work right there.

Have you considered switching up, and/or increasing your workout intensity? You've come this far by busting your ass, might as well go all the way ( I'm referring to super shape).

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it very much.

Yeah, Sin, I have. I already vary my runs, a lot. Did 11.6 miles of mountain climbing tonight. My next run, Tuesday, probably, will be short speed work.

I probably won't become a hardcore weightlifter though. I'd like to do some toning, and some core work (which helps with running) but I don't really want to build. My motivation to run is the 5K races in my area. It really doesn't benefit me to add weight, even if it's good weight.

I do need to vary things some though. Work the total package, so to speak.

Archived