Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Bubble - NASCAR sucks. See, I can be as ignorant as you. You're ignrance to the rules and customs of each is why you don't like them. The difference is, when G.A.C.O.L.B. says he doesn't like hockey, he says he doesn't care, not that the sport itself sucks. That's understandable. You just come off as ignorant and too lazy to learn the rules of another sport.

"They just do."

What are you, the Lord himself?

The reality is, I don't think NASCAR sucks, I just don't care about it. I don't know enough about it to make statements like "it sucks because it just does."

The whole "nobody cares about it here argument" is a bit hypocritical seeing as outside the American South NASCAR is as irrelevant as soccer popularity-wise.

You made fair points until that last thing. Nascar "used to be" only popular in the south. But that was a long time ago. Now that they have tracks all across the nation, its a widely popular sport.

http://twitter.com/OpieRadio/statuses/114028857132195840

RT @SportsCenter Which 4 athletes would make your Mount Rushmore ME: Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Muhammad Ali and SCARLETT JOHANSSON

http://twitter.com/Jeeonta/statuses/114029583501758464

ROFL RT @wyshynski: Of all of the set photos from The Avengers, the ones I saw of Scarlett Johansson have me the most excited for the film

You probably don't even think Scarlett is hot. She probably has curvy ears or something :pfft:

I'm going to be honest, the pictures aren't as good as the hype is making them out to be

Of course not going to LINK them but they are meh, however this is just this big hype today HEY HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE PICS YET

I have, and they're alright

Of course you have to judge for yourself once you get back and find them , but personally they are alright

Anyway, the pics are legit, and now she claims she was "hacked". Why do celebrities take pictures of themselves?

Come on

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2011/09/scarlett-johansson-taps-fbi-over-nude-photos-leak/

Scarlett Johansson appears to be the latest victim of a cell phone hacker ring thought to be responsible for stealing nude photos and videos from at least 50 female celebrities.

And according to website TMZ, Johansson has asked the FBI to investigate how nude photos, which she appears to have taken of herself, were leaked on a website today.

Johansson’s reps didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. Nor did the FBI.

I think there are separate bans. I think the permaban/ip/site ban is the only ban where you're incapable of visiting the site at all.

With most bans, you're only allowed to read

I thought with a temp ban you could log in but not post or do anything with PMs, but still have access to read everything, and with permaban you couldn't log in at all - thus you can't read archives, etc.

You made fair points until that last thing. Nascar "used to be" only popular in the south. But that was a long time ago. Now that they have tracks all across the nation, its a widely popular sport.

It is a niche sport outside of the south in the same way that hockey is outside of the Northeast and Midwest.

haha.

I need to go look at her ears now though.

---------- Post added September-14th-2011 at 01:00 PM ----------

I don't think most men saw her as a sex symbol.

Well of course YOU didn't.

Your standards are odd to say the least.

I'm also not saying most men did, but the movie studios tried REAL hard to make her sexy. Look at her movies. They frequently TRY to make her sexy.

And there are pro soccer stadiums all across the country too. People even pay to get in to them! Every week! 10's of thousands of them at each stadium! <insert NavyDave comment about why don't they just go to the Hilton>

Today reminded me of my days back in middle school, where the mean, but secretly emo kid would always get the best of you and potentially get you both put in ISS. I hate that ****.

And I guarantee that if KH randomly walked into a room with Scarlett Johannson laying on the bed in sexy lingerie, he would tear that ass up...

---------- Post added September-14th-2011 at 05:21 PM ----------

Scarlett Johansson is meh. Rachel McAdams on the other hand... :drool:

Just when I was beginning to like you, you track mud in my house, disrespect my woman, and drink all of my orange juice. Don't ever speak to me again.

Archived