Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Here is a riddle for the true intellectual.

Try to come up with the answer on your own.....

The answer is at the end for those who are unable to think this one

through.

At the exact same time, there are two 35 year old men on opposite

sides of the world. One is walking a tightrope between two

skyscrapers.

The other is getting a blow job from an 85 year old woman.

They are both thinking the exact same thing. What are they thinking?

Answer:

Don't look down..........Don't look down............Don't look down...

So, my best friend is visiting from Florida. We went out last night. Coupla bars in Georgetown. Got absolutely wreaked. Great time. Sequoias, 1223, somewhere else, i forget. Group of 8 of us. We were ordering beers 30 at a time. This was funny, b/c other people were getting pissed at us for monopolizing the bartenders time.

Woke up this morning at a friends house. Thought breakfast at the Front Page in arlington was a good idea. Proceeded to drink about 12 bloody marys. :laugh: Just sorta happened. Check for breakfast for 5 people was $300. I desperately need a shower and to brush my teeth.

I dont know what im going to do for the rest of the day, but i aint driving anywhere.

Just got a good nap. Going back out to destroy myself again. :)

Anyone interested in a good time can meet us at Carpools in Arlington.

We'll be the obnoxiously loud guys laughing, swearing, drinking large quantities of beer, and not having any luck with the ladies. :laugh: Come say hi.

• 2 weeks later...

You ever notice when you get in an elevator, the person that keeps pushing the "Close Doors Button".

The "close doors button" doesnt even work, you press it the doors still close on its on timer but If you press the open door button the doors open immediately.

You ever notice when you get in an elevator, the person that keeps pushing the "Close Doors Button".

The "close doors button" doesnt even work, you press it the doors still close on its on timer but If you press the open door button the doors open immediately.

.. i press the close door button all the time

Archived