Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Shield Season 5

81+83+84=Posse

Anyone else watching? It's getting really good. I thought the season started a little slow but the last couple episodes have been great.

Kavanaugh is a ****! Forest Whitaker is creepy as hell in that character.

I can't wait to see Anthony Anderson back on the show next week. I loved his character last season.

Is Claudette going to die?

The season has really picked up.

What about that weird Jimmy Johnson cameo last night? I don't know if you noticed, but he was the bearded guy in the cell.

Yep, they talked about it on Fox pregame a while back. He kept saying Terry is the one you want. I think its a reference to Bradshaw.

But to the original post, Im a big fan of the show. Im glad they finally broke that murderer last night when they convinced him his sister had died. I hope Cavanaugh gets clipped before the end of the season.

Hmmm, I've heard there were going to be 6 seasons. I think it's weird how most shows so 20-25 episodes a season and the shield does 13.

I agree with cdowwe, I hope Vic has Kavanaugh capped (what a fantastic acting job Whitaker does on the show).

I kept hearing this is the beginning of the end, so I assumed this was the final season. And if Kanevaugh is capped, IAD will go nuts about Mack man.

Needed to bump this.

Anyone watch tonight? It was quite possibly the best episode of anything that I've seen since the NYPD Blue where Jimmy Smits died.

Anybody that isn't watching this show is missing some incredible TV.

Vic has never been more desperate. It's extremely good right now.

Needed to bump this.

Anyone watch tonight? It was quite possibly the best episode of anything that I've seen since the NYPD Blue where Jimmy Smits died.

Anybody that isn't watching this show is missing some incredible TV.

You're right. I finally started watching three weeks ago and I'm hooked. This show is intense and I just might've found my NYPD replacement.

But, now the new season of Real World has started and is in the same time slot as The Shield. Thank God for TIVO. :laugh:

That was a great episode. At least now Vic has something on Kavanaugh. I wonder why we didn't see any Claudette after what happened to her last week. And how about Dutch boy trying to screw over Vic, probably because he stills wants to bang his ex wife.

Vic is the classic anti-hero. Even though he has some clearly bad qualities (like killing cops), we root for him anyway because he's the likable main character. Dutch is a gutless stool-pigeon.

That was another pretty good episode last night. I am really curious as to how Vic is going to get out of this one. It looks like in the previews he has a gun to Kavanaughs head.

And how about Dutch with those pictures of the hot chick. Anyone else think he still has copies of them. Next week he'll probably be at home looking at the pictures while he chokes out another cat.

I hope vic gives the boloney pony to kavanaughs wife and gets her to help them destroy kavanaugh.

Ive never known an iad guy, but I wonder if any of them are as big of aholes as kavanuagh.

Yeah he does some pretty low stuff like saying Danny's baby was Vics to Corrine even though he does't know that and bringing in Terry Crowley's brother to confront Vic.

Man, I was on the edge of my seat lastnight. Especially when Vic's boys were looking for the money. Kavanaugh is about to go postal. I can't believe that it took me this long to watch this show.

My favorite line was when Vic's wife confronted Vic's mistress (forgot her name) and said "You're a whore, Vic's a cheater and that makes the baby a ****!" Dayum. :doh:

Man, I was on the edge of my seat lastnight. Especially when Vic's boys were looking for the money. Kavanaugh is about to go postal. I can't believe that it took me this long to watch this show.

My favorite line was when Vic's wife confronted Vic's mistress (forgot her name) and said "You're a whore, Vic's a cheater and that makes the baby a ****!" Dayum. :doh:

haha my thoughts exactly, only 2 more episodes!

Archived