Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who would you consider yourself like?!?!?!?

Santana_Fan

I had the nickname "Riggins" on my rugby team, because I'm big, white, and when I got the ball I trucked people. I actually earned the nickname on a 15-20 yard try after stiff-arming one dude and then carrying two more into the try-zone. :) Plus, when I get the ball I'm always good for 2-3 yards...

I'd love to see some of these guys actually suit up. I'm sure a few of you do play but some of the claims on here are quite amusing. Consider this a personal invite to come on up and play in my league this summer. :)

And for the record -- I would be a Ray Lewis/Monte Coleman/Marcus Washington hybrid. :D

I'd love to see some of these guys actually suit up. I'm sure a few of you do play but some of the claims on here are quite amusing. Consider this a personal invite to come on up and play in my league this summer. :)

And for the record -- I would be a Ray Lewis/Monte Coleman/Marcus Washington hybrid. :D

Well, I'm a buck 45, 5'10, and I have a titanium rod going length-wise through my femur from playing football in highschool. I have rehabilitated 100% and my friends joke that I'm faster after the surgery (which is true) but it would probably be a mistake for me to play full-contact again. If you play flag football count me in.

Archived