Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey and our 5th/Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila(GB)and Arrington/Kellen Winslow JR and 4th RD

michael_33

Aaron Rodgers has attempted 16 passes in his career so yes he obviously sucks. KGB had as many sacks last year as Phillip Daniels did with a whopping 8. There is a website called NFL.com, check it out, get to know it. Kellen Winslow has two destroyed knees. People are being pretty nice today, this is one of the worst threads I have seen. JMHO.

Aaron Rogers is a back-up QB so how can you say he sucks based upon only 16 passes? Anyway, if the GBP had to chose between Farve and Ramsey I think they would choose Farve. Everyone says he's done but they ignore the fact that he had zero offensive support last season.

Browns might trade Winslow if they were going to play hardball on the contract and were unsure of how he'll be able to play in the future.

If this is one of the worse threads that you have seen, then you have been very selective in the past. All the creator of this thread did was give his humble opinion, like you did of this thread.

BTW, not trying to take anything from him, but Daniels got half of those sacks in one game against a less than stellar OT. Why compare him to KGB?

Here is why I compare KGB to Phillip Daniels. Because we already have Phillip Daniels on the roster, I am sure he is much cheaper than KGB. Let's take a look at some numbers

KGB 6'4 250 last year he had 51 total tackles

Phillip Daniels 6,3 290 48 total tackles last year

Both had 8 sacks. I don't care how many came against Toren Tucker.

Everybody wants to sign a big name because they saw them make some big tackles or plays in a MNF game a few years back. KGB at a high price is not the right answer. He isn't even the best DE on the Packers. Kampman is.

As for Trading for Winslow???? The guy is a hothead, he was in college and he still is. Why would we trade a 3 time pro bowl linebacker who had 11 tackles a forced fumble and an Int in the franchises first playoff game in 5 years? Why would we trade a guy that the locker room is behind 100%.

I think of trades all the time in my head, that doesn't mean I post them. It should be message board ettiquete.

Aaron Rogers is a back-up QB so how can you say he sucks based upon only 16 passes? Anyway, if the GBP had to chose between Farve and Ramsey I think they would choose Farve. Everyone says he's done but they ignore the fact that he had zero offensive support last season.

Browns might trade Winslow if they were going to play hardball on the contract and were unsure of how he'll be able to play in the future.

I was being sarcastic about Rodgers, check the first post where the thread starter claims that the Packers think Rodgers sucks.

yeh, KGB had one good season, got a big extension and contract, and has not done that well since. I am happy with Daniels at one side of the line now, and would prefer someone else to replace Wynn at the other side. With the amount they cost, Demetric Evans and Nic Clemons are nice reserves.

1. KGB isn't even the best DE on his OWN TEAM. Aaron Kampman is a much more attractive prospect than him.......plus Kampman is a free agent.

2. Winslow is NOT a Joe Gibbs guy. There is a reason we passed on him in the draft. One can make the argument that both he and S Taylor have issues with authority and anger management. This is true but here is the difference between the two........Taylor is well liked in the locker room...he is a good teammate. Winslow, on the other hand, can easily be compared to T.O. Remember his statements at Miami where he referred to himself as a soldier -- that he was on his own out there and had to watch his own back? Remember the accusations he made after we passed him in the draft -- calling out coach Gibbs and saying that coach promised him that we would take him with our pick? Remember his rookie yr when he laid out an unsuspecting teammate during a (no pads) 1/4 speed drill? He tried to say that he felt the intensity wasn't there. Exactly what sort of intensity is supposed to be there during a 1/4 speed drill in practice? This was merely a chance for him to make himself look like a hard-ass.

I won't even start talking about the fact that the kid has spent more time under the knife than he has on the field since he came into the league.

But yea.......other than all this.....the deal makes a lot of sense to me. I can see coach welcoming these two in with open arms........:laugh:

Here is why I compare KGB to Phillip Daniels. Because we already have Phillip Daniels on the roster, I am sure he is much cheaper than KGB. Let's take a look at some numbers

KGB 6'4 250 last year he had 51 total tackles

Phillip Daniels 6,3 290 48 total tackles last year

Both had 8 sacks. I don't care how many came against Toren Tucker.

Everybody wants to sign a big name because they saw them make some big tackles or plays in a MNF game a few years back. KGB at a high price is not the right answer. He isn't even the best DE on the Packers. Kampman is.

As for Trading for Winslow???? The guy is a hothead, he was in college and he still is. Why would we trade a 3 time pro bowl linebacker who had 11 tackles a forced fumble and an Int in the franchises first playoff game in 5 years? Why would we trade a guy that the locker room is behind 100%.

I think of trades all the time in my head, that doesn't mean I post them. It should be message board ettiquete.

I agree with most of what you had to say the first time and what you said now, accept for two things of course. :)

You have made it quite clear that you do not care, but I think that it does make a difference when comparing two DE's and one of them just happened to have gotten half of his sacks in one game. I am in no means saying that Daniels is not a good DE. I am simply saying that I think that KGB is more talented and I would love to see him in a Redskins uniform, on the same line as Daniels.

I know that some people get carried away with having fleeting thoughts and making them into thread titles, Like, "My 50th post", "My cousins, friends, sisters, boyfriends, barber heard...." And my personal favorite, "We could trade LaVar for...." But if people here didn't post trade senarios in order to conform to some type of message board etiquette, don't you think that it would get kind of boring here? I do. At least a little more boring.

I agree with most of what you had to say the first time and what you said now, accept for two things of course. :)

You have made it quite clear that you do not care, but I think that it does make a difference when comparing two DE's and one of them just happened to have gotten half of his sacks in one game. I am in no means saying that Daniels is not a good DE. I am simply saying that I think that KGB is more talented and I would love to see him in a Redskins uniform, on the same line as Daniels.

I know that some people get carried away with having fleeting thoughts and making them into thread titles, Like, "My 50th post", "My cousins, friends, sisters, boyfriends, barber heard...." And my personal favorite, "We could trade LaVar for...." But if people here didn't post trade senarios in order to conform to some type of message board etiquette, don't you think that it would get kind of boring here? I do. At least a little more boring.

Yeah I agree, it would get pretty boring, although the Tailgate has had some pretty interesting fodder lately.

I predict this to be the moves we make this year...

I think Kabeer will come to D.C....(wasn't quite sure of the draft picks,so those may be totally different....

Same with Winslow JR....I think the Browns will want to unload this loose cannon as soon as possible and I think Gibbs will definately take a chance on this possible premeir TE...

We will hope that the Motorcycle accidents havn't screwed his playing ability too much.....He very well could be worthless....But for gibbs to get the 2 guys he wanted in the draft,will prove too much to pass up on for JR...

The Packers are gonna want a QB at a reasonable price Since Rodgers looks like he sucks....And Brett...well....he's done!

The Browns are would love to fill Arrington into the LB core...Plus Haiten TE had a decent year...

So there you have it...?Will will aquire Biamila and winslow JR....

and that's my Prediction....A Bold one at that....

Note:it's also possible that we could throw in a few players on these deals as well...Like Raymer and so etc...! :)

Imagine....Cooley and winslow JR at TE....

You guys wanted a #2 ..........there ya go!......

That is almost as crazy if I told you that before the 2004 season that Joe Gibbs and Joe Bugel would be coming back and that we would have traded for Clinton Portis ...

wait a minute ... :paranoid:

I think Kabeer will come to D.C....(wasn't quite sure of the draft picks,so those may be totally different....

Same with Winslow JR....I think the Browns will want to unload this loose cannon as soon as possible and I think Gibbs will definately take a chance on this possible premeir TE...

We will hope that the Motorcycle accidents havn't screwed his playing ability too much.....He very well could be worthless....But for gibbs to get the 2 guys he wanted in the draft,will prove too much to pass up on for JR...

The Packers are gonna want a QB at a reasonable price Since Rodgers looks like he sucks....And Brett...well....he's done!

The Browns are would love to fill Arrington into the LB core...Plus Haiten TE had a decent year...

Note:it's also possible that we could throw in a few players on these deals as well...Like Raymer and so etc...! :)

I think you are right. kabeer will be here as well as winslow, wayne, vinateri, hutchinson so dockery can be the backup, brees as the back up QB to teach campbell and lets add ray lewis to shore up the middle, haloti ngata will drop to the 2nd and the skins will pick him up in the draft and get mario williams in the 3rd and the skins will win the next 23 superbowls.

I think you are right. kabeer will be here as well as winslow, wayne, vinateri, hutchinson so dockery can be the backup, brees as the back up QB to teach campbell and lets add ray lewis to shore up the middle, haloti ngata will drop to the 2nd and the skins will pick him up in the draft and get mario williams in the 3rd and the skins will win the next 23 superbowls.

Whoa, whoa whoa...

24 superbowls.

;)

I truly believe that I have forgotten more about football,than you 2 will ever know....

Well not to rock anyone's boat, but if you think that your lil scenario is going to pan out, you must have forgotten something about football and the Skins.......

Quote:

I truly believe that I have forgotten more about football,than you 2 will ever know....

I have been on here for quite some time and I enjoy reading more than posting.

I believe you have no idea how NFL franchises work.

GB would not trade one of their best players for a late first round unproven QB, which they already have and if the Browns wanted to rid themselves of KW2 they would have cut ties and got some cash back last season.

seems as though you forgot all you knew or never new about football. :laugh:

No guts, no glory

Archived