Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Oldschool Thoughts On The Team

jhug

Here are some articles that I have written about the Skins and about some possible scenarios for the upcoming draft.

Just some thoughts from perhaps a different perspective.

In a slow offseason they may provide some entertainment value and hopefully an avenue of discussion. I don't post much here but I do enjoy your passion for the Skins. It's just some thoughts from a Skins fan since 1965.

Here is the link http://goldencougar.com/oldskins/

I hope this is ok

Thanks,

Here are some articles that I have written about the Skins and about some possible scenarios for the upcoming draft.

Just some thoughts from perhaps a different perspective.

In a slow offseason they may provide some entertainment value and hopefully an avenue of discussion. I don't post much here but I do enjoy your passion for the Skins. It's just some thoughts from a Skins fan since 1965.

I hope this is ok

Thanks,

Excellent articles. You should post them on here seperately. Good unbiased views on the QB situation as well.

. I don't post much here but I do enjoy your passion for the Skins. It's just some thoughts from a Skins fan since 1965.

I hope this is ok

Thanks,

WOW! 9 post since 2002, thats' an uderstatement that you don't post much, I checked your link real quick and will return later to read up some more. It look interesting though. Thanks for posting the link. :cheers:

I enjoyed reading them, juhg. They were more like long posts than articles to me, having that type of reasonable and informed-fan voice shared by many of the people who post here regularly.

Hope to see you post more often, and not because my take on many of the topics you discussed are quite similar.

In particular, we will have an open competition for starter at QB and pick up a new #3, and we need quality depth at OL as much, or more, as a #2 wr or a DE.

I enjoyed reading them, juhg. They were more like long posts than articles to me, having that type of reasonable and informed-fan voice shared by many of the people who post here regularly.

Hope to see you post more often, and not because my take on many of the topics you discussed are quite similar.

In particular, we will have an open competition for starter at QB and pick up a new #3, and we need quality depth at OL as much, or more, as a #2 wr or a DE.

Thanks, and I couldn't agree more. I think a lot of people will be suprised at what the Skins will do in the draft and free agency. And you are right they are "long posts". I just thought they were a little to long to be posting on the board.

Archived